Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Haha yiiikkes. Well seems hes making you acknowledge him.

@Micah @Aza666 @anon71542185
I’m open for scans :v:

2 Likes

@rin He has been with me a long time, and we are both scapegoats, strange occurrences at my job leading me to be scapegoated even more actually might be another part of his test? and always weird stuff happening in my apartment but I’m pretty used to it, also the chills down my spine of his presence.

1 Like

Best feeling in the world :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @rin
What do you get if you scan me?

Who wants to swap readings? Oh, and if whoever does, can you please just try to see who you see around me? Thannkss in advance to whoever.

1 Like

@rin It feels good and powerful at the same time indeed.

As for your scan.
I sense a large tunnel filled with mixed colors of green / red / and almost black/violet portraying your life force essence.
You seem to be very driven by others well being, you like to help out others and reap their energy.
I see a lot of earth spirits, almost wisps floating around you, and some viking lore like creature with horns in the background. I can sense Belial watches over you as well, and some other deities.
At the end of the tunnel i see a black sphere, hiding your dark past, while crows fly around it protecting it from yourself and others.

Cheers.

1 Like

@rin
You are an infant God. Youre wondering how you got here and what to do in the first place. Youre concerned about who your spiritual parents are.

Truth is, you are The Parent. A self created, self birthed being. Your physical parents were mere pawns that Got lusty that your godself manipulated in order to get you here

You must find and wiggle every divine appendage you have just like you did with learning to move the physical body. Soon, you will naturally operate in your Godhood with all your powers and abilities.

It just takes time. Learn control

1 Like

Just a minute love :blush:

1 Like

@anon9236988
Nylarotohep (however the fuck you spell it) is around you awaiting his turn to handle your body lol

Nergal is there. Bored to death.

The Being who personifies the sign of Gemini, herself, is there with you. Yes astro signs are real beings and spirits.

A RHP entity, El Shaddai (not jehovah) is there with you. He seems to be quite somber. He wants to help you and is somewhat dissappointed in your practices. They can be better.

Hes very Saturnian btw

From Him:
"Reach out to Saturn. Learn the rules and learn Discipline. Not to me, not to another entity, but unto yourself.

Be loving toward yourself. And worship no ither Gods before yourself."

1 Like

Can I have a another scan, I never worked with demons and I am new into magic but several days back I just called Lilith and said “queen of darkness and mother Goddess, please come to me, your son need help,please help me”.
From very next day I started feel different kind of energy. I have turned on like anything and I have intense urge to mastrubation.

I don’t know exactly why it’s happening, by doing scan can possibly find out is she around me or inside me?

Wheeewww. I’m getting a whoooole lot of hindu godness coming from you.
I saw you standing inside some sort of protective circles that were swirling around you. Then out of nowhere you turned into some hindu goddess or God. It was just so in-your-face

1 Like

@Micah Ah, that’s very interesting. Well, for your reading:

I see you in a black cloak. You’re holding a big scythe. You have a grim expression. You’re on a hill while looking down on a graveyard.

I get another vision. It looks like you’re thinking back on cutting things out of your life. I see you wielding the scythe and cutting shadow entities. You seem to feel more relieved after each one is cut down.

2 Likes

She takes that energy as an offering.

1 Like

Thnks @anon9236988
Very Accurate
I thought i was the only one who noticed my Scythe :joy:

2 Likes

Yaay, and you’re welcome. And yeah, the vision, it was like your profile picture, but with that scythe instead of the sword. Kinda reminded me of like a mix of Darth Vader and grim reaper.

2 Likes

Then its good sign, does she come and contact me. I guess she was in my head, I just told myself if you are inside me please come and contact me. I can’t able to understand these signs. Then I don’t know from somewhere idea of pendulum stuck into my head.
My intuition is telling me to learn it.

1 Like

Lilith is awesome.

1 Like

This is my first invocation. Today I will try using sigil magic to invoke her

Try using her enn too

1 Like