Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Thats good.
Ill look more into this

They seem to be watching specific magicians actually and interfering. Sorta like a cosmic police lol

Hahaha

I thought as much. But why? I still don’t have an answer to that.

Have you been to such planet before?

1 Like

It sounds familiar.

Is it Black? With grey swirls?
Kinda looks like Saturn, but the atmosphere is hella different?

Good Morning from Indonesia
Please maybe someone would be help me about mygodform
one day, one of my friend told me
in my body (there is strong entities and i dont know who it is) ?
and i’ll always keep strange dream and become real
(if someone that i know have a bad luck i’ll dream about it before)
even sometimes i can sense natural disasters through my dreams bout my country
and 3 weeks ago i dreamed about demon (like gollum in the lord of the rings)
tried to rape me and i felt orgasm then I realized so i stop (i said GO away)

please anyone if someone have time , maybe you can help me…

thank you

Trade anyone?

1 Like

Trade Anyone ?

1 Like

Its that time again :dancer: who wants to tango, er, trade?

1 Like

Me!

1 Like

I see you in a bathroom sharpening a new blade/athame. It’s silver colored with a green gem. Some strangely clad being sidles along thewall in the background; you take notice and Chase after it through a long long hallway (perhaps as in a hotel). You tackle and unmask the being; it’s a woman in her late twenties with brown hair and yellow feathers in her hair… She extends a ridiculously long tongue and caresses your cheek with it…

@itsnathanm7

I’m guessing almost none of this is literal :joy:

Huh… got any ideas?

1 Like

I was just in the bathroom too ironically.

1 Like

@anon27714670 & @itsnathanm7 trade … I’m in

1 Like

Mmm, first things that come to mind are you’re doing work in mental areas, maybe clearing away useless things while honing your own mental acuity, perhaps with Lucifer’s help.

The sneaky disguised person with the tongue… Its symbolism is kinda confounding me atm… As for the hotel, could be a temporary residence, or representing a momentary rest in an ongoing journey.

I see a white pillar and a black pillar. The black pillar crumbles and collapses, sending spherical rubble rolling in every direction over black and white checkered floors.

You enter this temple, clothed in a robe that is half white and half black. You wield a sword in your left hand and lightning in your right. As you walk towards a throne sitting in the middle of the pillars, you zap the rubble, bringing to life stone servitors that follow you.

You reach the throne and notice there’s a note left on its seat for you. You pick it up with the tip of your sword and bring it into reading distance. It simply says “thank you”. You smile, but you clearly have mixed feelings about this message and the situation around it.

1 Like

I haven’t worked with my godform and I don’t know who my godform is. I’ll read you now.

May i receive a scan?

anyone to give me a scan…??
but i don’t promise to return it…!!:yum:

2 Likes

waitiing…waitiiiing…:yum::yum:

@FantomGirl

I see tigers laying in a grassy field and next to the field is a forest of bamboo. I see the sky shining rainbow and the tigers stands up as they see a large tiger being chased by a crocodile down a bamboo bridge. The tiger runs for a while longer and turns to face the crocodile. The tiger bares his teeth and hisses. He growls at the crocodile ready to attack. The tigers gather around the bridge, watching from afar. He takes a step towards the crocodile and the crocodile scowls. The tiger hisses and the crocodile begins backing up, a nervous look in her eyes. The tiger roars and the crocodile flinches, the fear in her eyes evident now. She turns and flees back down the bridge from where she came. The tigers watching nod in approval to one another and return to their previous spots. The tiger on the bridge is catching his breath and lays down, exhausted.

Does this resonate with you?

1 Like