Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Omg can you find out who that is pls

I think that vision was symbolic, and the burning it down is in order to rebuild your thoight process from the ground up?

i keep getting a name like this wether or not it is him idk but i believe its close Akshobhya - Wikipedia

1 Like

Thank you. I will find out about him.

I saw you smiling brilliantly, radiating joy. You seem to be reaching out to open pandoras box, consequences be damned. All i could see at the momeny

Was what we discussed before confirmed?

Would anyone like to scan swap

1 Like

@Micah
What Angel Numbers do you get from me?

1 Like

Sorry i had fallen asleep.
I’m back now.

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

And 667

Thats pretty much it
A return general read is welcome :metal:

1 Like

I’m up for it.

What i see from you;
I am seeing an orange aura or an orange energy of some kind.

I see a tall man with black wings that have white trim along their edge’s. He is smiling with gleaming white teeth. He is standing with pride in front of me. Seems to be like a proud warrior or something but he is quite beautiful.

2 Likes

What’s up peeps?

1 Like

Ok, welp goodnight then.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the scan. This applies well to me. When i scan you… I see a stunningly gorgeous woman walking up to a king. She walks past the guards with a grace in her step. Stands before this mighty ruler and gestures for him to move. He bows and puts his head on the ground. The gorgeous woman then sits on his throne with a smirk.

Sorry for the late reply

1 Like

Anyone up for scan swapping?

Thank you for the read.
And you are welcome for your reading.

1 Like

hey jual can i get reading for return?

Anyone to perform a Reading on me…!?

A tall guy wearing white wardrobe with black hair and grey wings standing in front of me while I scan you…

He hold a wand on the left hand…

:blush:tried my Best

1 Like

Interesting could u tell me more?
i also feel him near you, i see you are certain and uncertain all at once. i see someone in a cave reaching out to the small light beaming in.

I see two short demons totally on different sides fights about something that concerns you…

1 Like