Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

What do u mean they aren’t smiling at u? Do u by any chance know which Lilith u made contact with?

Lilith is one. But her servants or daughters are countless.

So they may add her name to theirs, which made it look like Lilith is many. But one is the Queen Goddess.

@luxfero, Okay let me clarify my question. I meant which aspect of Lilith did u make contact with?

Anyone wanna do me? :blush:

@Seraph I get something with an A it’s an infernal I just can’t get the name I feel like it’s from the goetia

I have answered.

Or what do you mean by aspect?

1 Like

@She-witch I see an egg being hatched it looks like some kind of reptilian first guess was a tortoise. It’s in the void crawling to what im assuming is the direction it’s pulled to go (tortoises instinctively go towards the ocean) the direction it’s heading I see no light just the infinite of the void.

That’s all I got I hope it means something to you

So I still feel your energy lol it’s very strong very caring as well

1 Like

Can you determine its rank?

Can someone give me a read pls?

1 Like

@luxfero, Lilith has different masks. Alma Lilith, Arachnid Lilith (which I am), Red Serpent etc. Now since everyone here is doing reads, I have some screenshots of communication I had today with all aspects of Lilith using her sigil. Focus on the images like u would a sigil and tell me what u see[quote=“A.Lucifer, post:3334, topic:31091, full:true”]

* List item

@luxfero,

Lilith has different masks. Alma Lilith, Arachnid Lilith (which I am), Red Serpent etc. Now since everyone here is doing reads, I have some screenshots of communication I had today with all aspects of Lilith using her sigil. Focus on the images like u would a sigil and tell me what u see.

[/quote]

* List item

![Screenshot_20180617-105312|690x388](upload://AjxtSIN7Ng7u7iTd8xzp39aLa3L.jpg
@rin, @Ravenxoxo, @Becca (not sure if it was u that commented previously…)

Can I try?

1 Like

Sure
Go ahead

1 Like

I sense a demon, vampire, female. “Come to make home in u.” Is that close?

1 Like

@Micah, Id also seen what looked like a bird in ths beginning, but turned into a snake.

1 Like

LOL hell no
Aint no female makin a home in me no time soon :joy:
She better back up and leave

1 Like

So it sounds accurate vampire spirit around u?

1 Like

I think so
Anything from Asmodeus?

@Micah, How about the snake and bird? It seemed to have been fighting a bigger entity. What demon are u working with cuz I did hear the word demon.

1 Like

I’ll try and see what I find out.

1 Like

I am working with many at the moment
I guess you could say Satan or Azazel maybe

1 Like