Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@A.Lucifer
“Ha, ha. You wish to speak to me?” You-
“Yes.” Me-
“Then why don’t you come here so i can see you and so you can see me.” You-

I see a tall beautiful man all in black with black wings. He bends down and kisses the top of my hand and says, “Hello my lady.”
He just said, “I am the one you have been seeking.”

“Why don’t you come speak to me man to woman.” You-

This man has a purple colored aura coming from his head.
This man is surrounded by a dark place and dark mist around him too.

He seems kind but wants to talk a lot.

1 Like

I will have to look into this.
I have worked with Asmodeus before and i think i should summon him today.

1 Like

Could i have a scan pls?

1 Like

Sure. One sec.

1 Like

@FantomGirl

I get a vampiric energy from you. You are a cute little thing actually :smiling_imp:
I dont mess with female vampires (or vampires period) but your energy is different. Smells like cotton candy almost

I see a pale blue ghost girl in a white blouse holding a flower in a haunted house. She beckons me to chase after her and just stands there looking all innocent and shit

1 Like

@Micah see a woman who smiles at me and blows beautiful blue bubbles at me. They float in the air and move around like energy.
She waves at me to come with her.
“Can i show you something?” Her-
“Yes.” Me-
She seems to be very friendly and wants to have some fun.

We go through a portal made of swirling blue energy. We exit to a large beautiful field with a tall handsome man sitting on a picnic cloth with his long white hair flowing behind him. He smiles at me and her. But the other woman runs up to him and they embrace and kiss each other.

That’s all i see.

1 Like

I love vampires.
And that sounds like my darker and more innocent side combined. Very cool.

1 Like

Anyone else want me to read them?
I will be in and out in balg here. So i might not get to you right aways if you want a reading.

1 Like

@FantomGirl A beautiful woman with flowing red hair. She is dressed like an assassin and dances with knives in a show of martial prowess. She finishes and bows, before gesturing to join in a sparring match.

1 Like

@Micah would you be willing to trade readings? Specifically in regards to what my energy feels like to you?

1 Like

Wow, that’s very cool.
That sounds like a certian aspect of me.
But thank you it was quite interesting.

1 Like

@Narsonix

Your energy feels like a watery typhoon made of dirt. Its dirty, but in a way i like.

I sense a tide of infernal energy coming into you as well. Its hot like lava. I also get the warmth of a midsummers day

In short, its dirty :smiling_imp:
You need to cleanse a bit pls
On second hand, dont cleanse :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Dirty as in I need a bath?

1 Like

Someone to read me??

1 Like

Lol hell no
Dirty as in a asexual/sexual kind of dirty

Youre trying to get rid of the sexual aspect of yourself cause its connected to love, for you. But its still there. I can sense it. Its fighting for dear life

1 Like

@Akhtyahussein
Hmmmm interesting
Trying to learn english and having trouble?

Are you russian?

My English is poor…:sunglasses:yeeeah I know…but I’m not Russian

1 Like

That’s almost comical. :heart: got side tracked. A lot of company. Will do it soon as i’m not around the noise.

1 Like

Ahhh ok
Your energy seems stable in a way. A weird kind of way. Its stagnant.

I would suggest a energy cleansing to get the flow going again

Correct…can I get a lesson on how to do it…

1 Like