Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Ok.

@RiseorDie I see a black cat. This cat scurries past Paimon. He then scurries further until he leads me to a vicious looking demon. He doesn’t really respond to my questions… I’m not sure how to really tell what’s going on

Ok ready?

Yup. I’ll let u read me 1st then I’ll read u if that’s ok.

Are u using scrying? (Not sure that’s how u spell that.)

I see the lesser key of solomon (goetia). Azazel is directing you through a ritual. You’re encircled by spirits. Lucifer and seere I recognize. You’re moving counter clockwise.

1 Like

I get the vibe you sometimes bust people’s balls so to speak aka you like to give people shit from time to time in the form of a joke. Sarcasm also comes to mind. You’re somewhat studious, as I see a book. Either that or it’s a need to study.

1 Like

So me. I asked about cuz I almost thought I saw an image peaking at me on my phone. Lol!

That’s about right. I actually examine you.

1 Like

Kid u not, i saw that on my phone screen. Ok gimme a sec I’ll do urs.

1 Like

Hey, i see green and yellow auras. In regards to entity around u, all I heard was Belial. Are u working with him?

Currently, no. As for the aura give me a moment to look into that.

I’m kinda pissed off at my BF. That might havebeen a shity read. Gimme a sec I’ll do it again.

1 Like

Hey, tried to keep my emos out of this one lol!.

Anyway, here goes. I saw several faces. 1, a lady in a black hoodie or maybe that was long hair. 2nd, a lady with yellow eyes, she seemed to have long hair, but wasn’t good looking if I should say so. What struck me the most, there seemed to be a red monkey/just an ape sitting on top of something. Then all of a sudden, seemed as though all the mentioned entities were running away from a bigger being in a hooded rob. Does that make sense to u?

Not really. What’s going on? Also people tend to see me with a seafoam green aura.

Think I’m just pissed off at the moment. How about I do this read for u when I wake up tomorrow?

Sure.

Ok @Fallen_Angel …let’s try this again. I see a lady, possibly a red head. She’s in a place that kinda looks like a snowball glass. She has her arms stretched out to her side as if to keep something/entities away from her. She looks powerful. All I could hear was the word, “evil.”

Does anyone need a read? I think my brain is working now. Lol!

1 Like

Im down :smiley:

1 Like