Possession by fictional characters

Interesting situation. What can you do about a being that can serve life sentences and never age? It’s almost like the nuclear waste. How do you handle something so toxic, so dangerous that lasts for several lifetimes?

It also brings up a scary possibility. That some of the prisoners that are incarcerated are tulpas. The United States does have the world’s largest prison population. Something to think about.

Then, who are creating these tulpas? A secret society like the Illuminati or the Freemasons? No. WE ALL ARE.

We are our own worst enemy. As a society, we have tons of unresolved issues pressing on the collective psyche. What we don’t deal with we push aside and believe the lies that the politicians and the media tell us. With enough time, the collective subconscious becomes powerful enough to send these fears and issues into the Void. What comes out are tulpas or tulpa-like egregores that cause havoc on the population. Just where do these crazy shooters come from?

1 Like

Wow… thats actualy pretty scary😨 my great great grand father was a scotish right… and his son was a 32 degree mason…and not to mention he had laid all the pipes for the los alamos labs…whitch is a hole nother story for a hole nother post… until then🕵️‍♀️

from what I understand Tulpas are like clones that you create with your own consciousness,but they aren’t copies of other beings but humans that you create and are responsible for…personally I would never create one because of what they can do if they manage to figure some things out…You risk creating a Frankenstein’s monster…
Also imagine government catching one and trying to study it…They would probably think its an alien or something since it would probably have human DNA and all that but it wouldn’t age so they would probably think its some kind of a shapeshifter but I am not sure
Also,I wonder if its possible to create an animal Tulpa?Like a cat or a hawk

1 Like

I wonder if it is possible to create a Tulpa, with all the powers of General Zod out of the man of steel, and capable of using vampirism, then when it dies i would consume all its powers, if i had create the Tulpa from my subconscious, then create another Tulpa and send it out deep in space and have the Tulpa to fly right inside a Nutron star about to go hyper nover, to absorb all the power of a Nutron star going Hyper nover, then send the Tulpa to fly right inside a black hole to absorb all the energy of a black hole and then send it back to me, and transfer all that power into myself.

1 Like

Hey sorry if this is annoying but I’m a little confused. I didn’t think that other people could see your tulpa? I thought only you could see it. Maybe I was misinformed about this. I just want my facts correct.

Read what I wrote above.

A real tulpa is physical. It can be seen by anyone, just like you or I.

It is NOT the same thing as a servitor.

1 Like

In answer to the original question: why not? If a thought form is powerful enough, it can gain a certain sentience. If it’s fed often enough by enough people it can in effect become a god in its own right.

Consider that this is the process by which Jesus the deluded, failed messiah carpenter from a god awful cess pool, back water of the Roman Empire (and yes, Palestine was very much considered the ass hole of the Roman Empire) became a god in his own right. A thought form was built around a (historical?) personage that ultimately, through the psychological phenomena of social proof, became a sentient deity. And many Christians today believe that they are possessed by his holy spirit. Catholics believe this occurs after every Eucharist.

If one can build a fictional thought form around a historical / semi-historical / a - historical persona, why would it be impossible to do the same around a persona that one knew to be entirely fictitious? And for that thought form to then become sufficiently powerful through social proof, and the ritual actions and beliefs associated with that to obtain the powers of a god, a minor one of which is, of course, the power of possession?

On a side note; is this not what S Ben Qayin and Donald Tyson did with Lovecraft’s Cthulhu mythos?

1 Like

The short answer is the answers you’ll get on this will be varied and subjective based upon the varying views of reality between practitioners.

I’ve had interactions that resulted in practical manifeation of events in my life while dealing with figures considered fictional. But my views on reality don’t go deep into trying to set a line as to what is a “real” entity veruses what is a self made entity.

The question i ask is did i get a tangible result working with this force or entity?

1 Like

I did read what you wrote about them. I apparently got told the wrong information about tulpas from the person who told me. I’ve never had the desire to have my own so I haven’t really looked into it. But hey thanks for teaching me something today. Now I’m kind of interested into looking more into them.

The more common meaning of Tulpa now is basically just a glorified thoughtform, the ones in Tibet were an entirely different thing, and were rarely even mentioned in the first place.

Some people use the word tulpa when what they really mean is a servitor, so it can get confusing. A tulpa is specifically Tibetan and it is completely physical, just like a regular human, so that is easiest way to remember the difference.

Okay thank you for telling me. Yeah also this was a few years ago so I didn’t know that much. I’m still kind of new to the occult so I know most of you know way more then I could dream of. Especially you for sure.
I learn something new everyday

1 Like