POLL: Vote On Your Favorite Demonic Gatekeepers

That would cause a shit storm :rofl:

1 Like

I am just here for the comments about how Lucifer is number 1

1 Like

Where can I buy these, are these on BALG site?

Kind of disappointed that Lucifer is trending at number 1. His talisman is pretty ordinary looking and blah compared to those of Asmodeus, Belial and Beelzebub, whose complexity is remarkable.

9 Likes

I personally find Lucifer’s sigil very visually pleasing, but in this context, surrounded by the medallion I think you’re right

Abbadon and Satan sigils are cool

I think Bael is the best!

2 Likes

Lucifer and Belial of course

I’m surprised that Baal is so far down the list.

1 Like

His sigil isn’t the best looking imo

1 Like

I agree yet, I’m not surprised- I imagine a lot of people are drawn to what they work with, and voted thst way.

1 Like

Honestly, when it comes to sigil design I really loved the Beelzebub sigil im kinda shocked that 1 didn’t get more votes.
But definitely Beelzebub is my number 1 favorite and the Belial sigil would be my 2nd favorite design it reminds me of a medieval castle.

2 Likes

Yes! My boy Belial is getting some love! Yesterday he was in fourth place, now he’s in second. Hail, Belial!

4 Likes

Have a feeling he will win this pool xD

1 Like

Voting for Lucifuge just for out of respect ✓

1 Like

Ya, that is kind of shocking. Beelzebubs sigil is absolutely beautiful.
I voted for Belial personally. His sigil is so sleek and he’s a wonderful spirit to work with. The medieval castle is a great comparison btw.

2 Likes

Satan and Lucifer as the 2 first candidates for “the Devil”'s role (and my attraction to each of them being due to as many books), Belial, Azazel and hmm, Bael?
(although, well, Asmodeus and Lucifuge…)

Yay, my boy Belial is on top now!

4 Likes

Old thread but wanted to respond. Wish there were more spirits to select :slight_smile:

Definetly Lucifer