Pleiadians

3 Likes

Ah, thank you.

1 Like

ah well, I cannot really comment too much on the alien aspects, as I have not really came into contact with any. But it is not unheard of either, although the possiblity of people interacting with a thoughtform version is a possiblity. With any spirit you do not know, asking questions and recording them is not a bad idea. Thoughtforms will have a general trend that fits along with your knowledge, external spirits will bring in unexpected information.

As for the link @anon48079295 put out, I am unfamiliar with that group as well, so i cannot comment on them as well beyond that they may be on my list to evoke one day. I can see the crossover between the lore of both however and can definitely agree that the two are related.

Aliens are part of a living mythology and often share roots with older stories from ancient civilizations. A product of humanity’s desire for answers

I was more concerned about his spiritual discernment than the existence of aliens tbh. It’s pretty much common thought/knowledge, however you want to view it, that there are lifeforms outside of our planet, but when someone has first entities that don’t exist, then aliens, I am wondering what he is really encountering and why the leap to rarer types of spirits, that seem to tell him what he wants to hear.

I can’t discern if they are what they tell him, or thought forms, or delusions or imposters of some sort, or what they are, is what I was getting at, I’d be kinda offended if a spirit told me it was something that only existed as an artform, and really curious to figure out what it was for real, before I just accepted it as safe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are all over earth not living in hidden lands , as are many races from the cosmos at this time

Right, which is why i included the question point. It is a decent way to test spirits you are unfamiliar with.

OP, I would recommend doing a series of evocations to explore this if it is something that interests you. I would take a look at the Seal of Manifestation here on the forum as well as @Keteriya’s servitor for protection from parasites. If they still show up, use the question technique with five questions for each evocation. Be sure to have one or two of the same questions to observe any changes. Record every question and answer to examine afterwards to notice any trends/contradictions. Ten evocations should provide enough information

1 Like

Oh the new agers love the pleadians. For my not very vast understanding of them the new agers see them almost as this almost angelic figures that are really trying to “awaken” and “free” human kind. Helping human kind ascend to the 5D level of conscience.
The Pleadians, the Arcturians, the Lyrans and so on

1 Like

Before they get lots of hate , I have had an experience w them and they are real and great peeps , but sure , fairy tales of salvation are associated with these benevolent et races

I cringe when new angers twist the mythologies of them and create this bs savior complex around them as benevolent but the new age ideology of these beings are more they are not benevolent or malevolent they are capable of both.

1 Like

For what i understood, on the new age beliefs the Pleiadians (or maybe is the Arcturians) are the ones who are always fighting against the Reptilians and the evil Grays and such… who are supposedly enslaving the planet from behind the curtains.
Anyway… whatever rocks one’s boat i guess.

1 Like

Yeah it’s the Pleiadians in their “mythology” are the christ like beings who want nothing but to save humanity and the galaxy from evil greys and reptilians, but there are a few in the new age community that have claimed that they ‘remember’ the Pleiadeans being assholes and forcing their ideals on other races :man_shrugging:

Of course it fell of deluded ears.

2 Likes

Where do these new age guys do their research? Besides youtube. Lol

2 Likes

Oh… i see where the US takes it’s foreign police from. lol
jk jk **wink wink **

1 Like

It’s a lot of echo chambering to be honest, love, light, benevolance, recycled Jesus vs satan but with Pleiadians vs Greys/Reptilians

1 Like

Its funny how all exoteric religous-like knowledge is always about good vs bad. The funny part is that there is no such thing as good or bad😂

3 Likes

Well I keep getting spammed with youtube adds from gaia dot com talking about their docu series on Pleiadians… Aside from that, I remember researching Mt. Shasta and the accounts of tall blond beings taking people beneath the mountain into a magnificent underground city when I was a young teen. Did you watch the Gaia series and start there or somethin?

Pleiadians feel like my spiritual cousins. Just going off feel here. I will warn/inform you they probably have very advanced technology to change their appearance. I only say this because some people take the “THEYRE NORDIC SUPERHUMANS!!1” thing too far.

Also I want to say all things have agendas. I 100% believe they want the best for us, but I wouldnt trust them to be totally honest either.

I have crossed paths with them before but not in some time.

1 Like

Ha, wouldnt surprise me one bit. The brighter the light the deeper the shadow. My experiences with them weren’t amazing lmao.

1 Like

Pleiadians are an alien race that come from the Pleiades star system, according to New Age lore. You can just search on that and those are the results you’ll get. The ones that are supposed to exist in tunnels in the Earth are the reptilians. Sounds like a mishmash of those two.

There is no un-mapped territory - you can see the whole planet (minus small censored bits which are known military installations etc) on Google Earth.

and they told me That I will never see them and they live peacefully on their own , no they’re not parasites since I’ve banished 3 times in a row haha

Oh they’re physical, but you’ll never see them - that’s convenient. :slight_smile:

As @Keteriya said I did post a method to test them and it seems that instead of trying that, you just keep posting about more and more random entities. But that method involved banishing, and, forgive me, but I’m not convinced your banishing skills are doing the trick. Banishing isn’t always simple. How are you banishing?

I’m finding the idea that these are fictions created by your own system very plausible. As a rule you should rule out chemical imbalances. Have you tried talking to a therapist about these impressions?

If there isn’t a mundane cause, I still call impostors. I feel like these and the “baby angels” are the same thing, still trying it on since you tried to banish them in the other form.

They still feel like trickster fae to me, playing with you because you’re funny. The descriptions of both “baby angels” and “earthbound pleiadians” fit the sort of thing they are and do.
Fae are earthbound entities that live in the earth, don’t like to be seen, like to laugh and dance, like to tease humans, and have an advanced culture and society.
If this is the case, be very nice to them and very careful, they can be very baneful and kill you if you piss them off. Ward your house with iron - though now you’ve make contact that could count as pissing them off.

4 Likes

I do LBRP , isn’t it strong enough? Darkestknight said very few things can overcome LBRP