Personal servitor

Hey guys. i am currently working on creating a servitor that is to be a fierce and Loyal protector of my energy, personal energy, personal boundaries, and is to fiercely protect me. The demon Zagan is said to specialize in making a specific type of servitor wich is a vampyric feline protector. " a vampyric feline that appears with fangs a spotted orange coat and a black mane." Im going to call on Zagan and ask that he create this servitor for me. Should i just normally make a servitor stat sheet and present it to zagan and create the servitor with him? Or do i need to make some sort of doll for it’s vessel?

1 Like

Have the “template” as it were fleshed out in your mind.

I’d advise holding onto it it for awhile and really investing some time into the image, personality, traits, etc.

Once all that feels good in your head, call up Zagan and follow his instructions on the matter I guess.

Edit:

A vessel isn’t truly necessary unless you want that physical object as a way to connect or whatever.

As a personal protector, I’d advise something you can carry around.

You could get one of those dogtags that can be personalized and have the servitors sigil engraved onto it (you could also have the servitors image with it’s sigil engraved), then wear it all the time and use it as a focal point when you connect or feed it.

1 Like

I usually fully create them, then broker a deal for the entity to empower them or to give them a soul-depending on what I am doing with them.

5 Likes

Thankyou @Keteriya!

1 Like

This sounds like a really solid idea. Ill actually try this.