Performed my first invocation last night during the full moon. What rituals were you involved in?

As the title says, I went through my first invocation with Nahemah last night. It was Friday the 13th as well as a full moon, so I figured it would be a great time to work with my first spirit. I’d say it went well enough, feel free to ask me any questions about it or give opinions or insight.

What rituals were you involved in and how did they go?

8 Likes

Congratulations on your first invocation! Very exciting.
I did some banishings and crystal charging, that went well.

6 Likes

Did an overdue Recelling in my temple/bedroom before performing a variant of Freya’s Initiation rite in Heathen.

I had been planning to perform Odin’s, but passing up doing Freya’s on Freya’s Day under a full moon on the 9th month of 2019 at 3:33 AM (3+3+3=9) was a BIT hard to ignore the synchronicity. The only thing that would’ve made it better is if this all happened on the 9th, but I think she and Odin were making me think about these rites starting on that day because they knew this was coming. :joy:

3 Likes

I did rituals involving King Paimon, Orias, Dantalion, Sallos & Bune. Separate issues, except for Dantalion & Orias, same issue, different approach for each.

I also just summoned Belial just to thank him for being there for me & offered blood, which I’ve never done before.

I used so much of my energy, & after all was said and done and I closed everything out, I got sick & threw up. Something I’ve never done…,but I felt things went well.

3 Likes

No ritual per se (but somehow kinda) but I think I found a break through for me when it comes to vampirizing energy.

2 Likes

I’d say that’s a good indicator that the ritual was a success and super powerful haha. I’m glad things worked out for you.

2 Likes

That’s neat, mind sharing a summary of the breakthrough? Psychic vampirism is a topic I’ve been keeping an eye on. I’d like to begin working with it eventually, after I’m proficient with some of the things I’m currently working on

1 Like

You can read it in my diary (currently in lounge mode, you should be able to have access to it as soon as you’re a regular :slight_smile: ) . I actually discovered that I am able to feed from…well, noises. Which is convenient, since I had always my problems with the classic concept of vampirism. I will follow this trace further, since it feels like the right thing to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How are you feeling now? That’s a tremendous amount of energy if you threw up…

2 Likes

An year ago Lilith told me to invoke her “giving” myself to her, swearing of obeying and serving her in everything, if I wished her lunar initiation. I’m doing so these days, alas, at the time I hesitated.

I’m feeling much better today, just tired. It will be a while before I’m able to ever build up that much energy again :sleepy:

1 Like

Had a feast.
It was a good one, I have no regrets.

I bet. Be careful! But that’s a great experience over all… well at least it sounds great… lol I don’t know if it was.

1 Like

None, I passed out. :joy:

I performed my “dedication by rain” that I have shared here on the forum that morning after an episode of maddness that showed the festering wounds of my personality that has been holding me back. It was a spring board for tonight’s ritual to destroy those parts of myself

1 Like