Perfect Possession

hi, E. A.

I was wondering what you - and Timothy - think about the idea of “perfect possession”.

good idea, bad idea? are you guys all for it or all against it? have either of you ever done this?

for those who may not know, “perfect possession” is when the magician or sorcerer willingly invites a demon of her or his choosing to “possess” them permanently.

the idea is that the two become as one, the demon helping the person with what she or he wishes to gain in life, and per haps also offering knowledge and mentoring in the ways of magic and such, while the demon presumably gains the advantage of living in the physical world, enjoying the physical pleasures of life. it’s sort of a symbiotic relationship, each giving to and gaining from the other.

so any how, guys, what are your thoughts on perfect possession?

and do you have or know of any rituals one can perform to achieve this and have you got any advice to offer those who may wish to do this?

1 Like

Don’t know much about perfect possession, but i’d be interested in learning more. It makes a lot of sense and sounds a lot like crowning.

1 Like

lady eva needs to hear this cause im sure she has a good insight on it and would give some good advice on it

1 Like

@Lady_Eva

I’ve been feeling an urge for this. To become one.

1 Like

The problem is knowing you permanently have a demon inside of you

I keep inviting them in.
Come into me please Take possession of me Ride me forevermore As you wish

2 Likes

I don’t see it as a problem.

Permanent possession is not wise. In the state of mind of such a person, the unknown will happen and in every day conditions, the demon is always in charge. Because when the you are in charge it is temporary possession.
And when the demon is in charge, empathy is lost, humanity is out of balance in the host, and you don’t have a will of your own, and it is a perfect example of madness.

1 Like

I am doing this to living beings, to spirits that are currently in physical bodies, its kind of positive puppetmastery,apprentices,wifes…

they DONT want to go anywhere else or belong to anyone else, so it could be called “perfect eternal posession”

its hard to let something go which you fall love into, but my workings are unconditional, anyway