Perfect Eternal Possession

Its like a marruag of male / female your permanantly becoming androgynous?

2 Likes

I have a question. I am a beginner, have been for about a year now because I don’t take meditating all that often too seriously. I am loyal to Lucifer, Satan, and Lilith. I just evocated Lucifer into my room and he appeared all black, like a shadow spirit. I asked him to show me his insignia that I would recognize and he showed me and he stood six or seven feet tall (I was sitting) and he looked down at me and I caught a glimpse of piercing red eyes. I asked him if he was trying to scare me and he laughed and went from black to a bright orange, fiery type of silhouette. We talked and I asked him about possession. I wanted to have him combine his essence with me and we be one and I will get a tattoo of his sigil to boost his power and it will prove our pact. He didn’t speak much about it almost like he was thinking about it and I wanted to know , what do I need for a possession ritual and why did he appear as two different energies? (Black vs orange)

1 Like

Welcome @SSS. I see that you joined us back in 2016 but this is your first post. Please take a moment to make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

Sorry it took me so long but I made it!

1 Like

Very enlightening

Nice work,
and much of it feels similar to some of the work i’m processing myself.

Such as this:

But for the sake of sticking to your Topic,
i’d have a personal question there:

I couldn’t find much on Lugh so far,
even tho i know he’s been worshipped in Ireland.

Lugh resonates with me for a long time now,
and when i expierienced a merge between me and Lucifer,
i didn’t think much of it,
since quickly after that,
i found a picture of him being merged witrh one of my formes:

Which i would consider a merge between Lucifer and Anubis,
and probably having a strong Melek Taus aspect.

Now Lugh,
for me, seems more like this:

But it somehow doesn’t match up.
The emotional pattern is way to full of sorrow and loss,
and sadness.

Lugh, to me always seemed to be associated with happiness,
and laughter.

Maybe you can help me understand that better.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Ok, i understand better.

This sounds a lot like a full Deep Trance Identification ritual in NLP, with a more permanent type of perceptual position shift.

I also have a spirit i’ve been told has been sending me avatars, and i’ve done the same type of background work with her that you have with Lucifer.

However, i’ve put off any and all possession type rituals because i don’t want to let just anyone into my head.

I only want to let ONE spirit in at first, and maybe only one at all.

1 Like

I will check my n o res when I get home and type up what I find of our experience. We have including him in one of the solstice celebrations we were doing.
He was light essence as far as I recall. But not like Lucifer

1 Like

I reset my wand first. I must be protected even by those who are spontaneously healed by Ashala but have not forgotten.

1 Like

Well damn. I still not found it.!

This may take awhile I’ll look through more of the my stuff after Mondays ritual

You make this sound so much more complex than it is. Pick a spirit you like and have it eat you. You will form a third greater than the sum of its parts.

How do I know this? Im about 3 years into mine (it is still not complete but at this point not a week can pass that im not suprised by my new skills). I call it a “self possession” or a “merge”.

Also the warnings are real. Dont do this if you arent prepared to die. You must die before you can transform to being something greater. It takes (at least by my methods) a large toll on the body and mind of the magician. Ive seen it fail in countless people unaware of what is happening to them, and ive been warned death of the body is a strong possibility. You basically destroy yourself and then rebuild from nothing. Some people can not handle that they are nothing.

2 Likes

I made the mistake of taking drugs after I became perfectly possessed by him as well, do you know if drinking some alcohol is alright with him? Don’t want to make another mistake

You should read Conner’s history with him and how he got over addiction. I wouldn’t advise drugs or alcohol. With him. I have a completely different relationship with him. I have slipped and drank too Much and didn’t even get the buzz just the hangover the next day.

If you fully merged with him how can you distinct between what is your will and his?

@Samuel_Haus Please properly introduce yourself as you were asked to before making any more posts. It is a rule of this forum.

I cant find the button on where you post new post on the sight. Sounds stupid i know! :joy:

Go back to the very first post you made and click on the picture of the imp I posted. It’s a link directly to the correct place.

1 Like

Has anyone aside from this thread’s progenitor trying or had success with this? I’ve finally settled upon who to do this with from spirit.

@Mulberry has mentioned permanent/perfect possession by Belial…