Penny divination

I think that depends on how you divinate and your goals. The most popular method of I Ching consultation is with coins, where you flip three coins six times to get a hexagram made up of Yin and Yang and that’s your reading. You can get 64 different readings this way.

Similarly, some people use a pendulum mat to get more than yes/no answers when talking to spirits. Kind of like pendulum ouija.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this is affirmative or opposite to the affirmation but… most of our coins are equally weighed on both sides. I’ve heard quarters are slightly unbalanced.

2 Likes

So what do you think I should do ?

2 Likes

Sometimes a ouija board can help for easy divination. Place the sigil of the demon you want to contact underneath the board above left right and below. Then give him an offering and call his name while placing your hands on the board. Make sure you know how to banish before doing this. It’s not rare for other spirits to weasel their way into the board.

3 Likes

So not the penny divination ?

1 Like

I haven’t tried it myself. Perhaps if you do the penny divination flip it 5 times in a row to get an answer to question

2 Likes

Just one penny ?

1 Like

A more unbalanced ‘coin’ is better for this kind of stuff because it isn’t as predictable or easy to influence as a normal coin. Some people use a certain type of shell instead of coins because of the irregular shape while still being flip-able.

2 Likes

@TheRookie why don’t you try just talking to the spirit? It requires you to write down whatever answers come to mind without filtering when you are asking the spirit questions. But I get by far the most out of direct question and answer (UPG)

2 Likes

But how will I hear the answer ? Will I have to be in a deep meditative state ?

2 Likes

That is helpful. You basically need to quiet your mind enough that your not over thinking it.

This is where I am realizing that the Mastering Evocation course is so helpful. EA teaches you how to do this type of thing.

If you didn’t receive that training, I sound like a jerk saying things like this. It’s probably like I am speaking in some sort of code.

3 Likes

I use the four penny divination method. How I did it was by taking four pennies and making them my own by putting my blood and semen on them.

Instead of flipping a coin, you take the four pennies and shake them in your hand. Ask your question as you shake them and then throw them. Two heads and two tails is the best answer which could either be yes or no. Four heads is a strong yes, three heads and a tail is yes. Four tails is a strong no and three tails and a head is no. Sometimes two heads and two tails will come up when the best answer could be yes or no, so I usually ask again stating that I need more clarification. At that point, I throw them again and usually more heads or tails will come up, making my answer more clear.

I use them all the time as a way of communication with spirits. What I have noticed is that when I just use the pennies for divination is that when I throw them, they really don’t go anywhere, they just land, but when I am specifically communicating with a spirit, the pennies really come to life. I throw them like normal, but a couple of them will take off. They sometimes literally roll across the room or even under the door into the next room.

2 Likes

What demons have you communicated with using this method ?

Duke Sallos, Duchess Bune, King Purson, and King Paimon.

3 Likes

This is so right, but I use a pendulum over the board. Once I got the answer ‘Britain’ but I didn’t believe it, so the next day I asked the same question but turned the board around so my subconscious would be able to fool me. I got the answer ‘United Kingdom’.

Al.

1 Like

So I just summon them and ask them a question and shake the pennies and then throw it down ?

also why don’t I use 5 pennies

Yes

1 Like

If I get two yes and two no what should I do ?

That’s top secret info that I can’t share with you :smile:

The two heads and two tails is the best answer you can get. From my trial and errors, I have noticed that this mainly pertains to yes answers. The different combos are like odds of what you are asking about happening, three heads meaning a good chance, four heads a really good chance, and two and two a really really good chance, but like with everything, nothing is concrete or always certain. Things can and do change.

I have also asked a few questions where two and two come up, but the best answer could be yes or no. At that point, I ask the question again and specifically state that I need more clarification. At that point when I throw the pennies, I usually get a clearer more heads or more tails answer.

I really like the four penny method and I feel quite a connection with my pennies. It may work for you or you may try something else that you like better. When I first started using the four penny method, they felt flat meaning that it did not seem like they had any energy, but after constant use, that changed. The pennies feel alive to me when I use them now.

My advice is to keep trying different methods. You will find one that “speaks” to you and when it does, you will know that it is the right one for you. It may take some usage, but after a while you will find if a certain method works for you.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes