Penny divination

I use the four penny divination method. How I did it was by taking four pennies and making them my own by putting my blood and semen on them.

Instead of flipping a coin, you take the four pennies and shake them in your hand. Ask your question as you shake them and then throw them. Two heads and two tails is the best answer which could either be yes or no. Four heads is a strong yes, three heads and a tail is yes. Four tails is a strong no and three tails and a head is no. Sometimes two heads and two tails will come up when the best answer could be yes or no, so I usually ask again stating that I need more clarification. At that point, I throw them again and usually more heads or tails will come up, making my answer more clear.

I use them all the time as a way of communication with spirits. What I have noticed is that when I just use the pennies for divination is that when I throw them, they really don’t go anywhere, they just land, but when I am specifically communicating with a spirit, the pennies really come to life. I throw them like normal, but a couple of them will take off. They sometimes literally roll across the room or even under the door into the next room.

2 Likes