Paths

Don’t know where to post this so I post it here.

There are several paths on this forum, heathenry, satanism, Vodoun etc… Why aren’t chaosmagic a path or Enochian magic?

[quote=“Yberioth”][quote=“zamael, post:1, topic:9606”]Don’t know where to post this so I post it here.

There are several paths on this forum, heathenry, satanism, Vodoun etc… Why aren’t chaosmagic a path or Enochian magic?[/quote]

Hmm, i guess i remember something about Enochian here.
Use Seurch Function.

Many Path’s is just the right term.

There is in fact, basicly an own Path in every Practitioner.

Big Pathes, Like Vodoun, or Satanism are combined in Bigger Sections, becouse there developed a Need for it, over time.

Smaller pathes like the Enochian section, may just be underestimated, and worth a look into?

It depend’s on the view.

If you feel you’d like to study, use all Tools, you get.

And sooner then later, you’ll come to conclusions, worth sharing.

Even, if it’s just the conclusion “interesting, but not really my Thing” - it’ll still teached you what you dislike, which gives one half of the contrast, anyone Needs to see a full Picture.

By knowing what you dislike, just look into the opposite, and see if that fit’s you. If it doesn’t it teached you.

There is just one Thing that is capable of stopping your intellectual reseurch.

Boredom. -a form of Stagnation.

Besides that, it also teaches you about your own intentions, and allows you to gain new Angles of View. :wink:

Kindest Regards,
yours

¥’B[/quote]

What I mean is that, if satanism, heathenry and vodoun is seperate threads, so should chaosmagic and enochian. I have practised enochian for many many years and that current are indeed a seperate path like no other. These angels, or entities are tremendously powerful. If enochian magic isnt a own path then why not combine the threads of right hand and left hand path? Get my point?

From what I’ve seen, not a lot of us here practice those two. Also the threads are based off of what koetting releases, so they won’t be there.

Ok thanks

Huh?

Each person creates their own path through experience. Your path 10 years from now may look nothing like your path today because as you journey on the road of life you choose your paths and the terrain changes. Each path leads to a new fork and a new choice and from there you journey through life.

Even if I change the rituals don’t change in ceremonial magic. The only magical system that changes with the magician is chaosmagic. But I may be wrong

I could defiantly see the utility of having a specific Chaos Magick thread. There is a White magick thread, why can’t there be a chaos magick thread…hum…?

Might be a bit redundant.

Even if I change the rituals don’t change in ceremonial magic. The only magical system that changes with the magician is chaosmagic. But I may be wrong[/quote]

• You’re kinda right there.

Chaos Magick, basicly is a step in between.

It is a way of percieving.

But in the End, the Real Magick, is coherendt in Life, Nature, and the understanding that Metals, Plastic, all ARE nature, that in fact, ONLY nature exists. Supernatrual just means “it Looks so big - i don’t understand it”

That’s goin to an end.

Nature already takes back it’s own Body, and in a way, we, being children of nature, are having that spiritual guidiance and assitence becouz it knows it haves to reach out into us.

The changes of the next decades will eliminate These questions…

But for now…

We all work towards certain Goals.

More will join.

Liberation is requested in so many tounges, and hearts…

:wink:

Shackles, will break!

SINcerely,
~¥~

¥’B

1 Like

Even if I change the rituals don’t change in ceremonial magic. The only magical system that changes with the magician is chaosmagic. But I may be wrong[/quote]

• You’re kinda right there.

Chaos Magick, basicly is a step in between.

It is a way of percieving.

But in the End, the Real Magick, is coherendt in Life, Nature, and the understanding that Metals, Plastic, all ARE nature, that in fact, ONLY nature exists. Supernatrual just means “it Looks so big - i don’t understand it”

That’s goin to an end.

Nature already takes back it’s own Body, and in a way, we, being children of nature, are having that spiritual guidiance and assitence becouz it knows it haves to reach out into us.

The changes of the next decades will eliminate These questions…

But for now…

We all work towards certain Goals.

More will join.

Liberation is requested in so many tounges, and hearts…

:wink:

Shackles, will break!

SINcerely,
~¥~

¥’B[/quote]

Btw about chaosmagic, I read a intresting technique from a chaosmagician when he made a sigill of love, destruction etc and when he sent it he put it on the screen of the mobile phone, let the light of the screen charge it and when he sent it to the person he called them and when they answered the phone they per automatic accepted the spell via the phonecall… Funny technique IMO hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

indeed, a funny technique.

i remember using similar workings, where seemingly missspelling (which came straight out of the unconcious) filled persons and Areals with energy, and posessed them. :wink:

that’s very chaotic expieriences, tho.

Kindest Regards,

¥’B