Past circle readings by Arianna šŸŒ¹

I would love to have one too if itā€™s still available. Please PM me the results. Thank you so much.

1 Like

When you get time, stop on by and read minešŸ˜ƒ
Pm results please :metal:
No rush

1 Like

@J.A.Ragnarson, @AradiaX, @Ryce, you guys are nextā€¦Sometime tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

I finished the circle reading for today Iā€™m taking a break tomorrow and will start back Tuesday. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey Arianna, can you add me to the list as well, pretty please?

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yaaaay!! Thanks, lovely! :blush:

2 Likes

I would like to request one, good maā€™am. Please put me on the ever growing list :slight_smile: Thank you.

1 Like

Oh Pick me! :raised_hand:

1 Like

I would love a circle reading please

if you can add me to the list i would greatly appreciate it.

I just received a circle reading by @Eye_of_Ra. I was amazed how exact the reading was. We have not talked a lot so @ariana had nothing to go on. She is spot on. She even knew that I had a connection to the necronomicon. Lilith had recommend that I pathwork it with her guidance. I am doing another pathworking right now, but it looks like the necronomicon will be next.
Thank you @Eye_of_Ra, great work! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

If you would add me to your list I would really appreciate it. I am curious to know. PM please =)
Blessed be!

1 Like

You can read about how i do my current reading on my profile page

Thanks for the interest

Ari :rose:

2 Likes

I would love to have one too if itā€™s still available. Please PM me the results. Thank you so much, sweet princess.:heart::rose::grinning: