Painted reading of energy and things šŸŒæ I'm back o/

Strange, the only woman around me right now would be Astaroth/Astarte. Unless the one girl at the restaurant I go to for lunch who I think is crushing on me. Or the neighbor across the hall who I did a crazy jar spell to get her to obey my will (in any way I see fit)

1 Like

this, or maybe something more like a spirit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No idea then. Gonna have to do some divs methinks.

2 Likes

I see a tree of light, like if it was on fire, but itā€™s not hot if a touch it, it just give an electric shock. It feel strong, full of power. The light is rising.

2 Likes

You free to do one now?

2 Likes

wowļ¼Œbeautiful art ļ¼Œthanks.
itā€™s weird. Are you sure this is really me? I mean, I only practiced for a few months.:joy:
iā€™m not a tree but a local wizard is. He is powerful . Iā€™ve only worked with tiamat before i met him. He wants me to enter his pathļ¼Œand he said he will transform my soul into a pure electric creature.I was just hesitating, but he had already done it. It wasnā€™t really what I wanted, and I left him about two months later and went back to tiamat. If youā€™re sure this is me, it seems his transformation of me is irreversible.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to join the end of the queue :slight_smile:
muheyz

6 Likes

now yes :smiley: just send me a pic here or in private

2 Likes

I donā€™t say you are a tree :smiley: itā€™s just what I have see and feel. It donā€™t mean itā€™s a bad thing :slight_smile: you should make use of it ! see the good side. Or if you are not happy you can probably change it

2 Likes

oki doo ! ^^ you are the next :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent

1 Like

I see dreams in your eyes. I feel that you have everything to accomplish them and that nothing will be able to stop you now. But like a flower it will fade away. For now the flower is alive, so dont hesitate to go for it as long as you can.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

There is a poem from Hermann Hesse, called ā€œStufenā€ (ā€œStagesā€) which kinda describes it:
As every flower fades and as all youth
departs, so life at every stage,
so every virtue, so our grasp of truth,
blooms in its day and may not last forever.
Since life may summon us at every age
Be ready, heart, for parting, new endeavor,
Be ready bravely and without remorse
to find new light that old ties cannot give
(I think it sounds a tad more motivating in German, lel)

3 Likes

Do you still offer them?
Would you mind if I send you a pic of my eyes?

8 Likes

OMG

you are cute!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment. Although honestly, I didnā€™t do my hair or anything the day I took that picture.

1 Like

I was talking in general. Your hair is ok!

1 Like

Iā€™m just trying to resist the urge to flirt with the girl who just complimented my appearance, because it would derail the thread and make me look like a creep.

But thanks.

1 Like

here mine image

1 Like

sorry from the reallyyy bad quality of the picture i am using my laptop.