Overcoming Addictions, And More

This sort of reminds me of a cheat I came up with to get certain results from events based off of ignorance of an outcome to get whatever result you want. It doesn’t work all the time but has a good success rate where if you and others near you do not know the conclusion to something you can pick the reality you want it to be.

For example repairing an item. An electric heater was suppose to be burnt out and short circuited and was I was told you fix it and you can keep it but I was never told what the problem was. So I focused the rune and chant of Uruz for structure which I find very useful for repairing things and suddenly the heater works again perfectly and find out later they were being assholes and giving me something that was hopelessly broken to waste my time trying to fix it.

Another example was using Uruz to repair a radiator in a jeep or partially fix it from leaking. It had a huge crack but convincing myself and using the rune that the crack wasn’t so large partially fixed it long enough to get the funds to properly repair it.

These are some minor examples but more major ones include the classic retroactive nature of some spells as you don’t know when some packages are sent out so you can receive shipments extremely fast just by making it so they have the item in stock to come immediately or in a couple of cases events bordering on resurrection. Someone I knew committed suicide but using the enochian formula and convincing myself they faked their death for a sympathy play after a week when they had their funeral and everything and next day none of that had ever happened. I was shifting for a different reason though so that was not the primary goal.

In many cases like the above you will convince yourself or legitimately not know if the person is alive or not and have no way of saying yes or no to that question and by focusing on the outcome then even against unlikely odds they come out fine. Recently shared the hack with a fellow magician to accomplish something like that where a friend of one of his friends was presumed dead but then turned up alive albeit a bit worse for wears. The tricky thing with this kind of magick is there is no way to confirm if you actually changed something or if it was going to be like that anyways. Schrodinger’s Cat in a sense that until you check the result the cat can be considered both alive and dead.

So you can abuse this filter of information to get the information you need but keep out that which would block you. Just enough to know what needs changed but nothing as to the actual result. Then you program it so that continued flow of information needs to be along the lines you choose and then the alternate outcomes get shoved into some other timeline. Seems a lot safer than dimension jumping ultimately.

This also sounds somewhat similar to my exercises with chaos and the warp where the warp is the energy of infinite potential and the break down of structured reality to become malleable solely to the will. You breathe it in and make it a part of yourself until you become made of this energy and a walking ball of shifting chaos that breaks reality down to be restructured around you as you will it or perceive it.

This sort of lead to the conclusion that all reality exist in a single point but was just layers of information that makes up energy. Like a game all the land and characters and everything exist in exactly the same place but the illusion of space and time is just the different instances of objects having different information attached to them and if you change that information the object changes. So theoretically if you change the information attached to yourself for say location you will instantly be at the location whose coordinates you put on yourself since you are already everywhere at once you are just tuned into a single set of coordinates for your location. That is how I imagine teleportation would properly work is just telling reality with console commands your new coordinates and like a video game you get put there. Of course it would require either completely breaking your mind to allow for that instability to put the commands in while somehow remaining sane enough to put the commands in or achieving an altered state powerful enough and at enough of a union with reality and the akasha to do so without burning yourself out.

2 Likes

Ok, this is fricken amazing & explained so well! Thank you, @anon31277086! Thank you, @Lady_Eva for highlighting this gem of a post! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

No this use of enochian is more akin to kabbalistic language as Bardon presents it in his third book. Though I don’t recommend enochian to anyone that has not worked through that book for anything except the ritualistic method using calls. The stuff I used did not involve the normal calls or anything of the sort.

Start with Franz Bardon’s books, Initiation into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation, and then The Key to the True Kabbalah. Work through all three books thoroughly and then find a book titled MultiDimensional Magick, I forget the author, after figuring that book out start studying Enochian in the meaning of the letters and symbols in relation to that.

Anything less than that or similar building up and you are taking some pretty substantial risks and not just for yourself as this screws with reality a lot and while most people are rewritten to not notice others do notice and it can really mess with those people. I am holding off on the enochian for manipulating reality in such a fashion and sticking to more traditional calls for elements and such as used by Golden Dawn for the time being until I fully complete Bardon’s third book. Those books in that order though will give you all the background knowledge and skill you need.

Use of the imagination and something that is probably similar to self hypnosis and autosuggestion to build a mental paradigm and carefully constructed and controlled delusion of the reality I want to put it in effect. Those kinds of shifts are carefully limited to have an end though so they do not take over such as a signal at the end of a ritual or a specific time or other trigger to return to normal state. Basically Waking dream and trance work.

i’m working through IIH rn

1 Like

About the book, 600 pages is a lot. How many Practical practices/ mantra chanting does it have? and How many times does one have to chant the beej mantra to attain siddhi ? ) Different sect say different number ). And is abstention from all sexual pleasure necessary during the practice?

Abichara is two, two, two books in one! The second half is a short overview of the esoteric aspects of the sankrit alphabet followed by very long presentation of a method of using sanskrit characters for divination as you would tarot cards or runes. So, the good news is it’s probably the first book in English that goes as deep into sanskrit letters as other books go into runes, tarot cards, arabic numbers, hebrew letters, greek and romance alphabets, etc. The other news is that the level it’s written on is so deep it will be almost meaningless to anybody who isn’t really, really, really advanced. Honestly, if you took all those other subjects I listed - runes, numerals, hebrew, etc-- everything in those individual system are layered into sanskrit ANDTHEN SOME and sanskrit exhibits all of their individual capacities combined AND THEN SOME. Given the similar capacity of “overwriting” that sanskrit vividly exhibits, I’m almost certain you can make parallels to Enochian. A sanskrit character or word works as a rune, a sigil, a mantra, a world you can project to, an energy you can install into your etheric body, a divinty you can invoke, a representation of your higher self, a map to one of the higher planes, etc, etc, etc… In sanskrit, the causitive vibration is encoded as sound, then a mental concept, then an image, system, science, yoga, finally anchored in a physical mark drawn on paper. In that sense, it’s the only system that has EVERYTHING from Akasha to Malkuth contained in every character. So the magical applications or implications of a sanskrit word or character are basically infinite.

Kali’s other, lesser-known bija is Kroom. (She has multiple bijas but Krim and Kroom are the main ones.) Kroom is the firey, severe attractive mantra. That is, the “real” attraction mantra. It is rarely taught today and considered a black magic - it is an attraction mantra with all the severity of Kali. Generally, Hindus are taught to use the “nice” attraction mantra Kleem - which is Venusian and therefore emphasizes harmony and balance between the attractor and the attracted, while Kroom is fierce and merciless. If you point Kroom at a person who doesn’t already really like you, they will show signs of feeling oppressed, petrified, disgusted, or thrown into some kind of panic of inner conflict over you. But point Kroom at a specific object or a general kind of object and either follow it with the sanskrit word for that object or even the English word or name - any “loaded” language will do. The Devas work… spectacularly with Hebrew. (In fact, get some mantra siddhis and go back to all those rituals in esoteric languages or that worked in religious systems that didn’t jive for you - all the stuff that didn’t work for you before - Get Brahm and Krim and Aim and Glaum and then go back and try those rituals and systems again.) Kroom also works great with visual represntations of the thing you want. As I’m designing my vision boards (yay!) I’m trying to take note of whether this is a Kroom thing, a Kleem thing, an Aim thing, etc, etc… You know there’s going to be sankrit and English representations of all the mantras I want siddhi in.

Total abstention from sex is an ideal exclusive to Neo-Hyphen religions (Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc). The latter-day Fascist patriarchal revisionist versions of those religions that always posture and teach that their dogmas represent the original teachings, when in fact they are modern bastardizations and the passages they cite are usually crass forgeries. They only go back to whenever a their culture or sect was invaded and conquered by genocidal, patriarchal oppressors of one flavor or another.
The REAL story, as best I’ve been able to work it out seems to be this:
On the week the moon is in your sun sign, you redirect your sexual energy and cell salts back into maintaining the health of your physical and etheric bodies. This is the 3-ish day window - 3 out of thirty, the esoteric understanding of tithing your ten percent. Ten percent of your time, ten percent of your fruit, ten percent of your product, etc. The rest of the time, you do Either that, OR redirect it into a thought-form you want to manifest, an elixir or talisman you want to create, something you want to consecrate, etc. You build/abstain/redirect during the waxing moon and project/eject/indulge during the waning moon. This is the Digging, planting,harvesting, and storing for/eating in winter allegory. Dig- fire, hole- earth, Seed/Harvest - Air, Eat- Water, or in other words, Pour energy (fire) into mold (earth), plant/harvest (Science of breeding, DNA manipulation, cultivation, etc.) - Air, Experience - Water.
Note - the cup is the empty vessel of Earth. It is made of clay, glass (sand) or metal. So you pour your fire into a mold (cup) - combine the fire with air - the fire is cooled/blown out, energize an airy cloud and you get water. The fire represents both your will and the specific energy you are channeling into the work. The Earth is the mold - you might say the archetypal form - you pour the energy into - The cooling air lowers the vibration so the molten energy hardens into physical form. Air represents the fine details of the specific thought-form you’re trying to manifest along with the science aspect of achievement - what are the established methods of doing/getting whatever it is you want and how are you going to develop your skill to the point where you’re able to manifest it. Finally water - my Cup runneth over. The empty cup represents the possibility of water or wine- the harsh, threatening fact of thirst the need for nutritious experiences- and an empty space that can only be filled by intention-based, informed, and knowledgeable action - you have to know where the water is, how to obtain and transport it, and how to get it into the cup so you can drink it.
The pip cards in the cup suit represent the 9 kinds of manifestation you can get, which are defined by the emotions they produce in you because the water in your cup - the physical manifestation - is your own akasha/fire come back to greet you. We create from akasha, energize with fire, mold with earth, develop and toil scientifically with air and possess/experience with water.
Water corresponds to your genital chakra. When you reverse kundalini, you’re sending that water back up to the higher chakras. So distill water - svadisthana/Jupiter, through fire-manipura/Mars - Back to steam/air - vissudha/Mercury - and finally into Akasha.
The other reason water represents the thought-form conceived in the Ajna is stepped down - built in Akasha - developed in air - energized in Fire - and the semen becomes the physical anchor/opfer that fuels the talisman/sigil/elixir. The physical talisman/sigil/elixir is the bridge/container - because the payload of the semi-physical semen is the raw akashic energy that feeds the thoughtform you want to manifest. The vessel is the fully material space that anchors that and bridges the gap from etheric/semi-physical to actual/fully-physical. It is for that reason that lead is made into gold, but the gold is then used to make the elixir.
So the technical sequence is Akasha/Air/Fire/Water*, but the philosophical sequence is Akasha/Fire/Earth/Air/Water, which is why you always see magicians squabbling cagily about what the real sequence is.

*For those of you playing the home game, that’s Gold/Quicksilver/Iron/Tin and the material enclosure representing Lead that weights/grounds it.

The yogis and tantrics use a special talismanic alloy of quicksilver with something else that I cannot remember for the LIFE of me. But if I find my kindle I’ll search through the five different books I can’t remember which one I got that from and post it. In the meantime, I’ll just write quicksilver.

If you actually read all that, Congratulations! Here’s your prize!

5 Likes

What do you mean so-called?

Also, there’s a simpler method of beating addiction:

Step 1: Summon Belial.
Step 2: Repeat step 1.

1 Like

Sure. If you want to do it the hard way.

So-called: I have already beaten the “most of the problem is the narrative you’re telling yourself not the problem itself” horse to a pulp already in the previous thread. I phrased and re-phrased the same idea about forty-four different ways. People didn’t want to allow themselves to hear what I was saying, so I just let it drop. Jesus himself only took 33 trips around.

To be fair, I didn’t want to hear it myself for years.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong but a bija is effectively a seed word or word of power correct? That can be used independently or together in a full a mantra. How is this one used in particular? Like the others through focus and recitation to build up a charge or combined with some other meditation or technique such as building up the energetic charge first and then channeling it through word.

Against adfdictions I recommand the Angel IVAR…

I’ve outlined a book that is happening somewhere in the next six months because NOBODY has written a thorough intro to Mantra yoga for western-style magicians that puts everything you need to know to get up and running. So that book is going to exist but doesn’t right now.

A bija is the baseline mantra for power of a particular deva. All mantras and sadhanas to that deva will work 1000% better if you have the siddhi of that seed mantra, even if the seed mantra isn’t utilized in that particular mantra. Most major devas have multiple bijas, but usually there’s one main one a several lesser-known ones.

Think of a mantra this one. God (the entire internet) has a program (function) you want to train your energy body to execute. (Or your energy body has a virus that’s fucking your life up and you want to download a program to remove it.) The written mantra is your hyperlink to the location on the Causitive plane where that program is stored. The image of the deva combined with your intention and the mantra itself make sure you connect to the right “server” - the aspect of God that has the program you want. Your hard drive is completely full of mostly useless garbage. So the first step toward installation is to clear the crap that’s getting in the way. That’s why we always start with Ganesh’s mantra Glaum. His is the first mantra we get siddhi in and before chanting any other mantra, you spend 5-10 minutes on Glaum. Glaum clears shit out of the way. Careful pointing it at traffic lights!
Once you clear the shit out of the way, you can install the program. But the tiny little installation file doesn’t have the full program in it. The install program has to connect to the server to download the whole fucking thing, which takes some time because it’s a large file and you have a rickety ancient system that was built by your parents, algebra teacher, and sunday school teacher decades ago. Once it’s finally installed, your whole system is upgraded with a whole new skillset and is a little bit faster and more efficient overall.

It amuses me to no end that a lot of Western style black magicians hate everything associated with Hinduism. If they dug a little deeper, they’d know that every power they’re driving themselves to crazy town with excessive death-metal hyper-discipline to obtain have bija mantras that would just install it in them.

For single-syllable mantras, 125,000 reps is what you need for siddhi. Siddhi is when your mental/astral/etheric bodies are entrained to a power/energy/skill/task/vibration and know how to use/perform it. The first 110,000 reps will be downloading/channeling the energy. Every 10,000 reps, you will feel the energy ramp up a lot. It will take about 50,000 reps to get to where you are channeling most of the energy at its highest vibration. Your energy body has to be entrained through sustained channeling to maintain this vibration. At the end of a 30-60 minute session, you will be super high and buzzing. Then it will taper off and you’ll have only a slight gain. It’s like building physical strength. Somewhere in the last 15,000 reps, you will notice a change in what the energy is doing. You will clearly feel it is installing itself in your energy body. You’ll feel it switch from download/entrainment to install mode. After the installation’s completed, the mantra will be part of your tool box permanently and you can use it any time you want.

The important thing is to do 125,000 reps in 30 to 90 days. It takes about an hour to do 10,000 reps of a single-syllable mantra.

6 Likes

That definitely makes their use more understandable thank you. Similar in essence to how Bardon suggests you train in kabbalistic language focusing on each letter with its associated color and analogy until it is programmed in and a recitation brings forth that power without any conscious effort to remember the color or analogies. Just in this case the images and analogies change with the Deva it links to and it deals with more than a single letter sound.

That is best comparison I have on hand at least. He did seem to do a good job of conveying that but pretty bad at explaining the connection to words of power outside the alphabet he presents. Definitely something I want to experiment with more in the future. I will definitely look into getting Abhichara and keep an eye out for the new book whenever that comes out.

1 Like

Watch this! Watch this! Watch this!

The audio gets better after the first minute. It’s about Sarasvati and her seed mantra which is Aim.

This is what I’m trying to get out. The word is in the object, the object is in the word. Your vishuddha chakra has the power to speak anything into existence. When you get drunk on negative emotions and speak your little speeches about how fucked up the world is and all the things that are wrong with you and how you NEED this and LACK that… You’re not struggling against these things, you’re creating them.

More importantly, certain clever fashionable writers and philosphers are WRONG. A red fruit on a tree and the word apple DO correspond, just like the image of an Eagle can be used as a link to Scorpio and the circle with the arrow is a talismanic link to the energy of Mars. The word APPLE is bound up with the phenomenon APPLE.

Likewise - an image/thoughtform/archetype/sound/word are all linked together intricately.

2 Likes

Do you think you might be able to describe the technique? I cannot find the books you reference anywhere but am intrigued by your result.

" Worship Bhairava and get siddhi in his mantra: Brahm.
Worship Smashana Kali and get siddhi in her mantra: krim."

So how exactly does one do this stuff? I believe you’re right and have alot of malefic Saturn, so am very interested in this. Please and thank you :slight_smile:

Buy the BOOK !!! And help the Author a bit TOO.

2 Likes
2 Likes

thank you! :slight_smile: