Orobas summoning

Use the magnifying glass button on the top of the webpage. It’s the search function. Just type in Orobas. @BelladonnaWengue

@BelladonnaWengue i don’t understand what you mean by “when you can ask the spirit that surround you from birth” care to explain further???

And also i’m not trying to get prince orobas tell me about my future or life,I’m just trying to get some answers to some misery in the future…thanks

No worries- it was the first thing that popped into my head when I read your posting. My apologies. We have spirits we are born with. You being from Nigeria, I figured would actually have more info on that than most of us. Nigeria iniates many into true spiritual traditions such as Vodou, Palo and Ifa. It was just a reflex on my part in thinking you have ancestor and spiritual guides around you naturally.
I’m glad I saw your post, it made me curious on the Goetia and it’s inner workings. Cheers😊

Thank you kindly sir- I’m new here and feeling my way around. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Before you make any more posts @BelladonnaWengue, please do as you were asked, and properly introduce yourself. It is required here and should be done first thing.

1 Like