Ordered Aniversary Edition of Anthology 3 - Shipped to Wrong State!

Hello all, Haven’t been here in quite a while; greetings to all who remember me, as well as the new.

So, I ordered the anniversary anthology 8 days ago, and never received a tracking number, zero, zilch, nugatory confirmations. So, last night I break down, go ahead and finally contact Zendesk for an update.

Today support gave me a tracking number, and claims the item was delivered to an entirely different State (Utah, while i’m here on the freaking East Coast).

Is this a common thing now? I’ve ordered from BALG before and didn’t have this issue, but this kind of thing seems to happen more than I’d like to hear around here.

Hopefully I at least get what I paid for…eventually; maybe someone in Utah just wanted to snag my Belial pendant.

[Edit: St. George, Utah is where EA lives, isn’t it? Perhaps they accidental shipped my product to him, weirdlyness! Well, hopefully it lands on my doorstep eventually]

Been a while! :smiley:

What do you mean by this?:thinking:

It is a real problem that people basically jam up the forum with questions about shipping, this isn’t like Google or some software where the forum IS customer support, but whenever this comes up, I always end up hearing back that the person got their order and things were fine.

If they shipped the book to the wrong state, then that’s human error and you should get a copy sent to the right state, but I don’t think one cock-up is a sign of any terrible new thing?

Which of us hasn’t occasionally fucked something up at work?

Anyway I hope you get the book, I totally understand the frustration! I’m waiting for some expensive craft supplies right now and it’s driving me crazy, they were outsaide my budget for this month and they seem to be taking the scenic route to get here. :anguished:

“It is a real problem that people basically jam up the forum with questions about shipping, this isn’t like Google or some software where the forum IS customer support, but whenever this comes up, I always end up hearing back that the person got their order and things were fine.”

I must respectfully disagree; how is it possible that a customer that dropped a large sum of money is somehow irrelevant to the forum at large relating their experience about BALG products? This forum is all about BALG, for better or worse, is it not?

I’m not asking for technical support from you nor anyone here, Eva; I’m trying to figure out if others have had this happen, so that I might get an idea of what to expect.

I mean that it is insofar as people post, wait like 4, 6, 8 hours, NO-ONE replies with “Hello Mr Smith, I see you have this problem, I will do XXX and your support ticket is 047687354 - we’ll be back within 24 hours to let you know.”

So people don’t get ANY response when they could/should have used Zendesk (who, yes, are slow, they can take 48 hours before they reply) because they’re asking the wrong people in the wrong place! :worried:

No-one on here can help, and the group of people who are customers with BALG is not always the same as the group of people who post and check the forum regularly, so all the people reading this just see the thread and maybe don’t have anything to say, and then you have someone who’s not only got a problem with their order, or concerns about shipping times, they also feel totally ignored.

And then they often contact me, which is even more of a venture into the wrong direction because although i try to be helpful, I live in England, am totally unconnected to BALG the business entity, I’m just a volunteer mod, I mean I maybe speak to Timothy by e-mail regarding the forum once every couple of months if that, and I certainly don’t sit on a stack of BALG products I can ship out to people, I don’t work for them or anything…

So, that was what I meant. And:

Fwiw I have never until now heard of an item being shipped to the wrong state - things usually take 14 days tops, but this is the first time I’ve heard of an error of this specific nature, and yes, for the reasons above I do keep a mental list so I have some idea of what goes on for the next person who asks me something business-related, even though it is well and truly outside anything to do with the forum.

It looks pretty plainly like seller error to me, one that’s going to end up costing them the price of the first book, nothing more. But I know there are people on here in areas of the world where postal deliveries are a lot less reliable than America and Europe, and they do always get their orders.

1 Like

Points noted.

Glad to see you still around and practicing, btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

me i have not received the book i have ordered, i ordered anthology of sorcery 3 and i have received anthology of sorcery book of spells volume 3 in anthology of sorcery 3 (3 in 1) in book of spells is just 1

@druidis44 no-one on the forum can help you with that, sorry - you need to contact the support desk - this is a forum for discussing magick, not (unlike some companies) designed to offer support tickets for issues with phsyical shipping times, or online delivery. :smiley:

This is the link for the support desk, they may take up to 48 hours but they WILL reply and resolve this for you:

https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com

1 Like

yes I did it