Ophiel great communication spell, really works!

Guys it’s me again, I just wanted to update y’all!

Hail Ophiel! I’m so thankful 🥲 This morning I chatted with this person. It was better than expected.
My wish came true. I cried happy tears :slight_smile:

THANK YOU OPHIEL :angel::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Tried it yesterday with a very stubborn person, that blocked me everywhere before a couple of months. I will keep you updated on what happened.

3 Likes

Well this sure works. Did it yesterday and had results today.

4 Likes

Great!!!

1 Like

Is it a one time thing or will keeping the folded paper in my phone case work with encouraging constant communication? Is it worth keeping the paper after the first contact?

1 Like

I do not keep it all the time with my phone, hope it is not a problem. Until now, no result, my target is extremely stubborn, have not talked in months. Tried several contact me spells, demon petition rituals just to be unblocked, for now, no result. There are some people that you have to work harder to manipulate.

1 Like

Yes. I tried this spell with two different people. One worked, one didn’t.

1 Like

Nah it won’t enable communication forever. This is really only to get the ball rolling.
For example, if your person does write you, you then burn the petition. Let’s say you chatted but because of distance or whatever this is a thing you need to keep up, I would do a new petition.

1 Like

No it’s not a problem, I haven’t either!
Yes this is true. Also keep in mind, sometimes in magick you gotta give a situation for the spell to work. I did let my target now via likes and stuff that I want communication.
And let me tell you, it was not easy!!! Like really not easy!
Many times the timing is also simply right or not in your favor.

1 Like

Well, i am in no communication for months, so likes are not an option. You are right, magick follows the easiest path. This is why I am trying to combine with other entities to enable the situation for contact.

1 Like

Guys me again!

I just wanted to report that I did the spell again and I got a result after 2 hours!
But it was a short text but delivered in a sweet way :blush:
So thanks again Ophiel!!!

I will say that yes, this won’t let anyone write a novel to you but it’s good to get the ball rollin!

Hail Ophiel!!!

3 Likes

It didn’t work for me 🥲

I had no success with it. Maybe not enough strong intent or not the right mindset. I never got success with contact me spells, tried a couple on a stubborn target, and nothing…

Looks great, I’m thinking about trying it on a very stubborn target. The problem is that we haven’t seen each other since May. So, I need to cast a road opener too, I guess. I have a question: can I use spells with Ophiel and Eyael if I have never worked with them before? Or maybe it would be better to establish an initial contact with them first, without asking for anything?

1 Like

Hey!

you don’t need to establish anything, I know this strange view comes from LHP practitioners who treat magick like a religion.
That is a human view on the spiritual world.
Call the spirit with respect and be thankful, that is enough. No need to fake a friendship.

Blessings

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. Another question: do you give any offerings to angels? Or a candle with oils is enough?

I can confirm this works.

I didn’t even write my petition. I looked up Ophiel’s sigil, chanted their name three times, and asked them to make a target contact me.

Worked right away! Make sure you express gratitude!

7 Likes

If you sincerely feel thankful and light a candle that’s enough

1 Like

Hi! I accidentally set the paper on fire after i folded it 3x as i was trying to seal it with candle wax, so then i fully burnt it and covered the remaining burns with more wax and threw it out from my terrace to “release” to the universe to manifest so to speak. Would it work like that?

Hey! Don’t worry so much about it, more important is that you called the spirit via the sigil.

Cheers!

2 Likes