Okay, Recommendations for My Next Book

Yes, I’ve had the same experience, and they were always useful and gave me a new understanding. :slight_smile:

As far as being able to acquire books, maybe some simple sigil magick with an intent of "I have a copy of such and such book"? It's free, takes little time, and is the type of magick I've had the most success with.

Same again! :slight_smile:

I like things, certain styles of coat or handbag, and provided I let go completely of any idea how they’ll come to me, and stay open (run eBay searches, go in as many shops as possible), I have a very high success rate for getting precisely what i want at a price that’s both fair to the seller, and also affordable without any difficulty for me.

So I wholeheartedly recommend this approach and, since I got an affordable copy of NAP years ago by using one of the spells in it, maybe you can find out in advance what spirits or forces are referenced in the book, and direct a simple request towards them as well, on the basis you’ll be able to work with them properly when it arrives? Just an idea, might not be applicable for some books of course. :slight_smile:

Have you ever tried evoking a book? That’s how I got the leather bound editions of Laval’s work from Aeon. It was crazy because I came up with over 600 bucks in two days for my purchase when I was flat broke. In my rituals I just visualized the books being hand delivered to me by my personal spirit guide. I know it sounds crazy but it was that simple and I’m still pretty amazed by it. I know Eric covers this in one of his videos. You’ve really gotta try this sometime.

2 Likes

See what I mean?

Like reading this thread again just now a newer comment suggested doing sigil magick or evoking the book. Something I never even thought of. I am so used to doing magick for getting what I want like non-material things but it never occured to me to use magick for tangible goods I desire. Well, I might be in luck with that. A sigil I created the other day to increase the number of sales in my online stores just kicked in and started working on the 1st so if I make a sigil tonight for one of the other books posted below, there is a good chance those two sigils could pair nicely together and get me enough extra cash to expand my collection a little bit faster.

I have a ton of books, like literally 4 dozen of them but most of them are RHP based and probably 3/4ths of the RHP based books are beginner level books that I have already read, re-read and mastered years ago so I am selling most of those right now and trying to grow my collection from here on out with more advanced and darker books. WOD is something I wouldn’t mind aquiring at some point in a hardcover bound version, not any time soon because I already have the ebook version but eventually would like to have the real version for collectors value.