Offerings?

I have been starting to try rituals to reach demons, but am unsure of offerings. I was told have broken through but not sure as far as offerings. After finding the right one how to go about it. I see some use food and some with objects. Do I make the offering before and should I say or chant the enn. If so how many times.If food , do they physically eat it, or do I as one suggested. I saw one say give the offering after they do what is asked. Help please.

2 Likes

While chanting you can use offerings like chicken for example or libations especially when is about thanking. And leave them on the altar 1 or 3 days maybe more. Ask the spirits. Some will have special desires but never something negative against you or your beloved ones and neighter harming pets.

1 Like

I eat what I like and counsciously look into the sigil, letting the whole experience fill my being and breath it out into the space beetween me and the sigil
It could be a banana, kiwi, orange juice or if it’s more sensual Chocolate :heart_eyes:

I do more rarely but still from some time, recognition offering (public thanks etc)
Or my most recent (deprivation)
Wich in the end I’ll evoke each respective demon to let them enjoy the experience of the processus

2 Likes

Indeed the spirits enjoy it more that way. Best is doing invocations before having sex so the Gods of the qliphoth feel, enjoy and discover that magick.

1 Like

I have yet to smuggle in an invokation before sex :joy:
I’d have to find someone oppen into that kind of thing or just get better - invoke - maintain state for an hour or two - sex
I plan to but it’s further along my way :shushing_face:

1 Like

Welcome @DarkDestiny00 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3