Not sure what to do with my life

Hopefully you’ve taken time to learn how to rise out of the insanity before you fall into it.

1 Like

I asked Eric if he goes into the crossroads every time he does and ritual with a spirit and he said “I never leave the crossroads now” I was so inspired.

That’s why I am here. :wink:

You might want to ask tho if you need to know how to leave it and come & go from it first before learning to live there cuz I’m thinking that the answer is yes you need to know how to come and go and have experience doing just that before deciding to stay there.

1 Like

Azazel will teach me all I need to know.

If you were trapped on a sinking boat, and you have no hope of rescue, but had a kid on the other end of the radio, he’s just about to start his life, and you hailed him, he’s listening.

What would you try to tell him? Before your ship sinks?

What lesson, question, anything, matters so much to you in that moment?

2 Likes

He can teach you what you need to learn from him but he can’t teach you what you need to learn from another.

2 Likes

Another human being?

Another any being. Spirit being. Human being. God being. Another being. There’s always lessons another being can teach that only they can teach you no matter what that being is.

Edit add: it may be only they can teach it to you because their teaching method is compatible with you when another’s isn’t and that’s why only they can teach you that thing.

3 Likes

Spirits are floaty-ass motherfuckers who never had to pay a bill or face a consequence, and they will wring you seven ways to Sunday with information and gnoses, which are about as much use as Monopoly money.

Unless Azazel is delivering answers and concrete results, things which tangibly improve your life, he’s another energy sucker, no different to having a poster of Elvis on the wall, and hoping his spangled flares will somehow help you.

6 Likes

I’m just so sick of speaking to spirits through telepathy I need a break through and hit the crossroads. The rapture is where the vision and voice is crystal clear but I just need to let go and fall into it.

I know I am close because in deep rapture it feels like rain is falling on my hands and face

I feel like I am lying because Eric said evocation is where the spirit appears physically and you can hear it audibly.

No, the real crossroads is when you ask for a cheese sandwich and one is give to you via normal routes, but FAST, and smoothly.

The crossroads is not in THEIR territory, there are a million floaty-ass astral levels - it’s in OUR realm.

And this IS our realm.

Just being in communication won’t avail you of jack shit, no matter what anyone else may say or do. :+1:

Cheese sandwich, or they should stfu. :wink:

6 Likes

@XOLT sounds like you need to take a week or 2 off and live mundanely without doing anything to do with magick. Because man (or woman) cannot live on rapture alone but by every breath drink meal and moment of excrement in life.

Edit add: and I mean nothing to do with magick no Harry Potter no reading grimoires no spells nothing to do with it in any way shape or form for that week or 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t word it properly. He said it’s the cross between our realm and their realm we meet in the middle and if you can’t see the spirit physically then it’s not an evocation.

Why would I have a break?

Hmmn. Okay.

How is that going to help you though?

You see a million assholes physically a day, is that so amazing? :thinking:

The results are more potent if you can physically see the spirit compared to telepathy Eric said.

It manifests quicker and the results are alot better as in you usually get more than you ask for.