Not sure what to do with my life

As a 22 year old male I am sure alot of you older folks have had the exact same or similar experiences at one point in your life.
I have no idea what I want to do or become. I feel so fucking empty. I have no friends and I fill the void with alcohol I work a job I hate for my dad (the pay is good but I hate it).

Has what Sun’tal’ock told me true when he said that I need to focus on magick and everything else will fall into place? As I am only a dabbler but very close to being in the crossroad state and being face to face with a spirit. It will probably happen sometime this month.

I need advice.

2 Likes

Not completely true, in my opinion. Magic can do a lot of things, but it can’t breathe for you. It’s the opposite. Focus on the mundane, get it sorted, and let things fall into place.

The end result is the mixing of the two, once you’re grounded in both.

Why? Regardless of our goals on Death, we’re creatures of flesh until then. Gotta take care of both.

4 Likes

Do what brings you joy.

The better you feel, the easier it is to manifest what you desire, so focus on feeling good. Find a hobby, take up an artistic or creative pursuit, get out and be social, do light physical exercise, walk out in nature, all of these have been known to improve one’s outlook on life so find something you enjoy and do it.

Putting all of your focus on magick is a good way to cut yourself off from the world and feel even worse. The Left Hand Path is about being more connected to the material world, not disassociated from it like the white light RHP crowd.

8 Likes

I feel the same way man, I’m in my final year in the university and I have no idea what to do.

2 Likes

At some point, when you get better at evocation, you may want to consider doing something like what @ZachD555 did back in 2013 where he combined the powers of 4 entities from one of EAs grimoires to revolutionize his career path. I’ve linked it below as its a good read since you’re already familiar with suhn’tal’ock

2 Likes

Once one masters magick you can create the life you want. I want to dedicate myself to magick I don’t care if I don’t fit in with normies all I want is a small group of friends that also practice magick. I have the seal of the sorcerer tattooed on my forearm I am already disconnected from the world.

I’m 46 and I still have no idea.

Your purpose in your life is whatever you say it is.

4 Likes

Life is so unfair to some of us :broken_heart:

Work with Och, the Olympic spirit of the Sun, to find your true desires.
Archangel Gabriel can do the same thing.

I advise you to contact one of them for help.

2 Likes

What sort of hobbies do you have? Do you play any instruments? Do you like cars, or working on cars? Do you enjoy woodworking? There are many things you can do to make life enjoyable. I think it’s easy to get wrapped up in the idea that we have to be something extraordinary to have a good life. Find some simple pleasures or hobbies. Maybe, you can find a way to turn these hobbies into meditative activities that help you manifest and ascend. Hit me up if you need to talk.

3 Likes

Magick is all about directing your life in the way you want so in a sense yes.

Magick is a meta-habit.

Things you can focus on:

Health (exercise, diet)

Spirituality (magick, yoga)

A skill (music, coding)

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’d have a look at Success Magick by GOM. The book was designed for situations including this.

Also, it seems like you’re in a perfect situation to go through Wealth Magick because a lot of people are cautious as there’s a ritual in there that could turn your life upside down. It sounds like you need just that.

Of course, do your own research and take every advice with a grain of salt.

3 Likes

I feel the same way. There’s almost too many paths to go down, which is a strange problem to have. Very unique to our generation. I already tried the college thing and it wasn’t for me so I’m kind of lost as well. But what keeps me sane and relatively happy are my creative and magickal endeavors. I do like the job I’m at but having a hobby or hobbies really spices up your life. Try painting, drawing, music, exercise, anything to get you out of your 9-5 routine. Try to do something fun once a week.

On the magickal end of things, I plan on evoking Archangel Gabriel to see if he can give me some guidance here and steer me in the right direction career wise. I have a feeling that he could help you too. It’s such a shame that so many young people nowadays are so lost. No wonder depression has reached near epidemic levels.

5 Likes

If you did success magick and wealth magick you’d definetly have a better idea.

Ive done wealth magick twice and on week 10 of success magick.

It helped me aim my life in a general direction, then its up to me to take the wheel.

Now I have a blueprint of how to become wealthy and successful, just gotta do it now!

4 Likes

@XOLT I should add that there is no real division between the magical and the mundane. As Belial once told me, the material and the spiritual are one and the same. Like the false mind/body dichotomy, seeing them as different parts is a mistake. The material affects the spiritual, and the spiritual affects the material, they are not separate, just two sides to the same coin.

So instead of “focusing only on magick” and spending hours in ritual, understand that anything you do, whether it is playing basketball with friends, dancing at a club, or kicking someone in the head during a martial arts tournament, is magical when properly infused with energy and intention. And the key to that is joy.

3 Likes

My man

1 Like

Good news. I took sun’tal’ocks advice and i spent a whole day doing magick. I done evocations and now I am starting my own buisness with lots of work coming my way. Instead of making 1000 a week I can easily make 5 to 8 thousand a week. I called on saspu as well and we talked about friends that are like minded and lo and behold I now have a friend that practices magick and even practices the same system as Eric like myself. I saw him with occult tattoos.

2 Likes

Tonight I will evoke Father Belial and maybe also Azazel separately. I hope I get a break through and hit the crossroads. I want to be like EA and live and breath magick everyday and fall into insanity.

Find what you care about, seek out forbidden things, in a detached manner, and regard them cynically unless they are revealed as true.

You are more than a consumption-oriented tax-paying unit.

1 Like