No-fap challenge

Does edging count?

1 Like

Level 0
4 data without fap. Is a huge tension but I can keep hold. And yes I can feel a little more conference and some arogance.

And the benefits would be?

I might start this to try to cleanse my sacral chakra, and use that energy for other things.

3 Likes

So, what benefits of nofap you can report from your own experiences? I’m thinking to try it :thinking:

1 Like

35 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

Those nutrients are created in the sperm…but you don’t lose any of your own in the creation of it, other wise the mere production of semen in your scrotum would have drained you of these essential nutrients ages ago, human men literally wouldn’t even be able to come of age because all of their essential building blocks would have been taken, whether they ejaculated the semen or not

Im always level 0

I here that, 3 days is my Max, anymore than that and I start getting…less than pleasant

1 Like

Some of the nutrients he mentioned aren’t easy to procure thorough food. Your body would just keep leeching them out to produce more sperm. Sure, you’ll keep producing it but the quality would go down each time. The most important thing you lose in my opinion is lecithin as it is important for brain function

Lvl 100, don’t fap for years :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow that is amazing

1 Like

Doing it without ejaculating counts or not ?

1 Like

Thank you :sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

Does it count if my wife does it for me

1 Like

Is there a reason why you stopped?

2 Likes

Haha yes… health. I would have never stopped by myself.

2 Likes

I definitely get that, it’s just that the nutrients that would be getting used would be used at the moment of creation for the sperm, which is in the scrotum, that means that said nutrients would have already been used, even before ejaculation, and the human body creates 1,000’s if not millions of sperms per day, meaning that if the sperm production was taking, ANY amount of vital nutrients that weren’t being either replaced en masse, or being taken at a negligible increment would have been depleted well before puberty

Hi @anon496642

How’s it going, buddy ol’ pal? @4hmagm

1 Like