Newcomer

Hi my name is Beau, and im pretty much new discovering this wonderful world. I was raised by Catholic parents. but then never got interested never felt belonged. and so i started to become an atheist. i stumbled upon a video about goetia and never stopped learning understanding how it works. Deep in my soul i know Lucifer is calling out to me. I want to serve him, to be at my side and to praise and adore him. as a newcomer im expecting that people here will be very patient as im just starting to learn his way. Hail Lucifer

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

thanks Hi my name is Beau, and im pretty much new discovering this wonderful world. I was raised by Catholic parents. but then never got interested never felt belonged. and so i started to become an atheist. i stumbled upon a video about goetia and never stopped learning understanding how it works. Deep in my soul i know Lucifer is calling out to me. I want to serve him, to be at my side and to praise and adore him. as a newcomer im expecting that people here will be very patient as im just starting to learn his way. Hail Lucifer

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome :blush: