Newcomer - Heartbroken

I was here first my dear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I will summon Amon today to get my lover back. I was looking at another forum from @ebdr , I will follow her methods and il wait for Sallos for any signs of answer too. Also, how can I know who is my demon that I can attached myself into, as I am planning to get a sigil tattoo. Thank you

Donā€™t be nervous. The Demons of Magick book calls on angelic powers to oversee the work. It is the best possible book you could read to call on demonic entities as a beginner. Put your mind at ease. Seeing the sigil flashing or moving is a good sign. You may also want to look at angelic powers as well; I can recommend Archangels of Magick or The 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand which might be more your style.

Youā€™re very welcome. It is normal to feel nervous when doing something new. Forget what you have heard about demons, they are not here to steal your soul or hurt you. I think others here would agree that the great Duke Sallos can be variously described as kind, bluff, hearty, soothing, calming. Forget everything you have been taught about demons.

It is normal to not hear or feel anything especially when you are just starting out. It does not mean Sallos did not hear you.

I strongly recommend to you the works of Neville Goddard, especially if you have a Christian/Catholic background. You may find a lot of peace in his work. His books are available for free online and there are various lectures which have been transcribed or recorded. You may also wish to look at reddit.com/r/nevillegoddard.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Veil I will go through everything. Right now I just printed my bfā€™s photo as we speak. So i am summoning Amon. Wish me luck. I really hope he can help me.

1 Like

What am I competing with @Anassa for?

2 Likes

Competing*

Welcome to the game. So many other people are playing it with the universe, now, and the eventual prize is enlightenment and power over oneself.

I hope you catch on faster than I did.

1 Like

thatā€™s not biting . thatā€™s getting blood ready for offering.

seeing that isā€™ a yr later . when she says sheā€™s knew. i deduct that she is new to magick casting even though a yr of slow research. that long time shows fear. lol

@Luna_Freya all the info you need is in the book demon of magick. reread it again if you not sure. you donā€™t need to ask when the answers are in the book. The instructions are very simple. Asking will just add more unnecessary info since many donā€™t have that book and they are inputting advice without having read the book. Or they are mixing systems. AS a beginner you do exactly whatā€™s in the book and you donā€™t go around mixing other methods from other books. Stick to one system at a time when learning.

2 Likes

Well regardless, you cannot deny thereā€™s an element of seductive attempt.

if you look closely itā€™s not biting nail. itā€™s posture of being unsure being putting finger knuckle to mouth if we are basing it on body language. =o) maybe deciding to curse us. lol

Hello @anon37593562 , Yes I have read the whole book actually, took me the whole day along with the preparations for summoning Duke Sallos. I did it the other day, the instructions are there, quite simple and yet confusing esp where there is Core Ritual and Ritual Opening, which one comes first. And I got a headache reading the whole book but still prepared my notes not sure if it was right or not. Nevertheless, I went through with the ritual but did not sense anything at all. Although , the seal began to look like a 3D effect floating out of the paper. So I am not sure if that was it or I need to do more. Have you read the book yourself?

u do both before hand as instructed. Itā€™s part of all the spells. ritual opening first then core ritual then one of the 3 methods.

I donā€™t just read. i apply and made professional printing 4x7 plastic cards of each sigil with list of powers on the back for easy portable use of their sigil. and i put it on 3 photo album to use like a filing system.

donā€™t go around assuming how a session should be. it is what it is. reread the book again. you miss the section that says to not think so much of the ritual afterwards. let the experience be whatever and donā€™t compare to others.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

thought so. lol :rofl:

That facepalm was directed toward you not me.

i wasnā€™t the one that said she biting nail. lol u were

You have completely missed the whole context so weā€™ll leave it there at the risk of it becoming derivative.

I come back to this thread to see yā€™all talking about my profile picture. Lol. Keep going, Iā€™m amused.

Iā€™m finished. That was just a very painful 5 minutes.

1 Like

so have you decided to cure or curse sinister yet? lol

1 Like