Greetings everyone, I’m very new to magick and rituals. I’m 25 and have always felt this strong attraction to the occult and the unseen. I grew up Catholic and was always told that it was evil so never really pushed on it. I have always had a fear about dealing with the dark magick but I have decided to further pursue this and learn more about all that it entails. I’ve done some rituals before but didn’t know it was considered magick. I was having financial issues and couldnt find a job soon enough and my mother told me to fill a white sock with white rice, coins and a cross and to bury it where no one would find it. A few days later I had a job offer at my first interview. My mother is from Central Mexico and has also been able to connect with spirits especially in her dreams. I have started reading about demonolotry and just basic beginner stuff like the elements and consecration. I’d love to connect with someone more experienced or just hear from more experienced individuals regarding their journey. I know the journey differs for each person since we all are seeking something different.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

1 Like

Oh! Welcome! and awesome spell as an intro!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
Do you have any goals?

I currently live in the Bay Area in Northern California. Originally from WA state.

2 Likes

You know right now I don’t have any goals aside from just learning the basics of working with such energy. I would love to be able to do more advanced rituals and perhaps work with demons and other spirits.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
You will enjoy it here!!

1 Like

Hello there

1 Like

Hit me up if you’re looking for help. There’s a lot of resources here too. A query in the “search” slot can take you down a rabbit hole.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum :blush:

omg same. Welcome to the forum!