Newbie who wants to make a pact

Pick up a copy of the book Sexual Teachings of the Jade Dragon by Hsi Lai. It contains Taoist methods for sexual revitalization, and has exercises for stretching and enlarging the penis.

Why in Hell wanna make a pact? If you start working with different demonic beings they automatically try to align you to your highest possible reacheble version of yourself especially Gods like Mammon, Baal, Moloch, Satan Ahriman, Lucifer, Azazelā€¦ Baal is excellent for sex and love Rituals. The demonic beings love gay men especially Astaroth, Paimon so donā€™t wait just start working with them and at the right time one of them will be interested in a pact.

1 Like

This professional occultist claim that Samael can help for the bigger penis size thing
4:30

1 Like

Please scroll up and click on the links commented by Mulberry and DarkestKnight. As a new member, your first post/comment must be a formal introduction!

1 Like

Just making sure you got my message.

Welcome @anon33117722 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

i didnt know demons do that, do angels also do that?

1 Like

Yes, not a pact but a formal agreement

i more so mean if demons automatically do that

1 Like

Iā€™d reccomend Marbas. Marbas can help you change your physical appearance and can cast a glamour on you.

Which book is that? Seems interesting info about entities. Could you please tell me the reference. I would like to read it. Thanks

1 Like

I donā€™t know wether this came from a book or not; my friend sent it to me just as is.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. It seems interesting.

1 Like