Newbie question on spell

New to spell casting and magick in general. While I may be a believer as the caster, does the target’s vulnerability to the supernatural increases the success rate of a spell? Or is success all on the caster or requestor?

3 Likes

I’d be mindful of the target’s vulnerability.
Do they have a victim mentality? Fucked.
Are they a junky? Fucked.
Are they self-proclaimed accident prone? Fucked.

I’d be careful of overkill in these situations.

Make sense and thanks. Was thinking more if they were hardcore unbeliever in the supernatural like a scientist or something.

1 Like

In a situation like that, you need to merge your magic into the science, which is what you’d be doing anyway.

What are the scientists vulnerabilities? Therein lies the fun!

You’re dead on. Didn’t think of it that way. Smart!

1 Like

Scientists can be very neurotic lol

Welcome to the forum.

Ok it goes like this. If you were going to fight someone physically, let’s say you’re a boxer. You’re gonna want to know everything you can about how this guy usually fights. Is he good with a right or does he have a mean left hook? Is he slow or fast, you get the idea. Always always know your enemy, his strengths and weaknesses.

You’re points are valid. I’ve always suspected that the target’s vulnerability is a factor just as much as the Originator. Most always point to the originator doubting as the main reason for a spell to fail. I think if you don’t know the target enough to manipulate their vulnerability, that could negatively impact the success of the spell as well. But what do I know? Thus stuffs new to me!

1 Like

Make sure you work on.strengthening your weaknesses, and know your enemy. Good luck!:grin:

what kind of self weaknesses do you think are top watchouts?

First and foremost, keep what you do a secret. Never let your enemy know what you do. Insecurity, that would be one, but going to Lord Lucifer and asking him to reveal and strengthen your weaknesses is a great place to start. Often we aren’t aware of these weaknesses, and he will show you and if you ask will help you overcome them if you’re willing to do your part.

great tips. thanks for taking the time to write :+1:

1 Like

You are most welcome. I am always happily in service to the dark Lord. Anytime. ,;))