New to this whole world

Hi, everyone having a jolly old time? To answer some questions I need to.

How old are you?
22, Male
What do you practice?
Nothing, I am lost. I need to do stuff for myself. I am stuck and nothing has worked for me.

How long have you practiced?
0 hours

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?
None whatsoever. I am learning very new. I learning to find a clear path to myself.

My own introduction:
I am hear to learn. To experience a new awakening. This magick has fascinated me greatly my whole life.

If anyone reads this. Could you guide me to so start with a body transformation/shapeshift. I need to lose weight. After this, we shall see.
I am looking forward to hearing from everyone and anyone

2 Likes

Start small
Try to do things that aren’t a big deal to you
Then slowly start manifesting things that are more and more significant to your daily life.
You don’t have to choose a specific path now just work on manifestation

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Shapeshifting is advanced magick, and not something a beginner will be be able to do. If you want to lose weight, do it the old fashioned way, with diet and exercise. The demon Balphegore can help, but you still have to do the work. Magick isn’t a shortcut.

1 Like

I agree with that 100%. I don’t see magick as a shortcut but guarantee a path to success. Also do you think this will work? https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/voodoo-magick-for-weight-loss/77712/9

Could you explain what you mean or guide me to some resources?

Welcome here !

1 Like

Welcome @magicliquid to the forum nice intro
I would start with candle and tarot they are a great way to learn the basic of manifestation and teach your self visualization which is the key to the more advance magic.
And see if this link are any help their
Help a beginner w/ tarot?

Blessed be :pray:t4:

1 Like

Hello @magicliquid , I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community, and I wanted to thank you for sharing with the forum. You have found the right place for learning, teaching, and obtaining the knowledge in all areas of practice. I know you will be a great addition, and you will find a wide variety of knowledgeable people to aid in your path to ascension.

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum. My thread is a good place to start and learn the basics.

The method I posted works for sure, but of course you don’t have to take my word for it and I wouldn’t recommend it anyway if you know absolutely nothing about magick. I would advise you to learn basics first and then proceed with spells.
I know it’s frustrating, but -trust me on this- when I tried my first ritual being a complete beginner with no knowledge whatsoever it didn’t even feel like magick. It felt like I was mechanically following some steps that didn’t make sense.
And then I got discouraged because the ritual didn’t work and lost faith in magick for a very long time, time I could have used to learn the first steps before taking a bigger one.
So please, PLEASE don’t do this because there is a great possibility that it won’t work if you’re not experienced f.e with energy work and visualization.

Best regards :black_heart: