New person here!

Hello! I’m not sure what i should say here as I’m not great with introductions
I started working with magick about ten years ago and flailed because of either not understanding what I was doing or just disregarding things that I shouldn’t have.
I have had a natural propensity for manifestation based in my mind only, I don’t really do a lot rituals or spell casting(like sitting down and working with outside objects) as they don’t put me in the right mood, but have had endless luck with sigil magick. Everyone is different.
Surprisingly I learned a lot about magick from books by Napoleon hill and max freedom long although I’m not sure that was their intention.
I am looking to meet and mingle with other magick practitioners to hear stories and share techniques.
Looking forward to meeting all of you!!

2 Likes

Great!!! Welcome to the forum! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Glad to be here!!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but the BALG rules say that you need to post in the following post to make your introduction official: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

2 Likes

Aw shoot haha it gets complicated. I will for sure here in a bit I have to take care of some stuff but I promise I’ll do it! Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s okay, it’s a little known rule, difficult to find. Just want to help you out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@StewardofSophia Sorry, but this is incorrect. It is permissible to have a stand alone introduction such as this one.

@Astarte you do not have to post another. This is fine as your “official” introduction.

1 Like

I stand corrected, thank you.

2 Likes