My names is Jim im a normal main stream guy. Im not sure how much i actually believe, or dont believe in supernatural to tell you the truth, but i am interested in learning more about LHP. I have seen things that make me want to learn more and the left hand path seems to be what i am drawn to.

Welcome @Jimmyj

Do you have any experience with magick?

No none at all. I have seen supernatural things i think. Shadows that moved and whispers but not sure if it was real or imagined.

1 Like

What is imagined is real to the one doing the imagining :wink:

That’s why telling a child, “it’s just your imagination” doesn’t work very well to quell their fear.

We have many great beginner resources so avail yourself of the search function in the upper right and you’ll find many answers to any question :slight_smile:

Welcome, brother.

Welcome :slight_smile:

Ok thank you

Hi loved one! The first step is the most important one. Keep learning and reading. Absorb what feels like you. Blessings

Hello. And welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! Are there any specific topics within the LHP that you are interested in?

Im a fan of being my own master and gaining power. I think if there actually are supernatural beings there must be a way to harness their energy , im not sure where to even start looking for this concept but i cannot be the only one to think this way and want to learn more in regards to harnessing power.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome. Very friendly community so far.

I am willing to help you

1 Like

Welcome @Jimmyj to the forum if you have any thoughts on Celtic divinity practice let me know. Nice to meet you

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions.