New member introduction

Hi there, I’m new and not sure what to do. I’ve been interested in the occult for about 3 years now and before then I’ve always been interested in activating my kundalini. Nowadays from what I read I don’t even truly know where to start. I’m interested in self initiating myself through the Kaballah but also want to work through the Qliphoth. I want to learn ceremonial magick but also witchcraft. I also want to work with all kinds of spirits from angels, gods, demons, etc. I even tried to work with Astaroth to learn tarot but I’m not so sure if any progress was made. I believe I even somewhat had a dream involving King Paimon but I don’t even know if that was really the case. It’s 2020 now so I think now is a good time to try to work on my ascent, I’m just don’t know which path is ok for me starting now.

1 Like

What are your top 3 current goals, for practical changes in your life, material or career, etc? That might help determine which routes to take. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the group.

1 Like

Mainly practical and material changes. It would’nt hurt to get the things I want in life with ease. I know I would like my own form of transportation, I’m a single guy in my 30s who doesn’t have much experience when it comes with women so changing that would help. Getting money would be nice as well. Also I just wanna be a happier person in general. I seem to have I guess you could call it a depressive personality. Maybe also learn the things that I wish I could learn when I was younger.

2 Likes

Try taking a look through this and see if anything looks like you want to research it further:

Also, this has some ideas based on what has actually worked for others on here:

Once you get a lead, do some searches and start a new topic (or reply here) with questions, the forum gets busier again soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like