New magician my story (looking for advice)

Hello My name is TheCalledone and a bit of my background is: I am from Canada and raised in a religious family. I am 18 and have been trying to contact demons every sense I felt the call. when I was 16 I was just sitting in my room when I started to feel a presence, as any 16 year old would I dismissed it as being just a feeling so I fell asleep. when I awoke I looked at the clock (phone) and it was 2 am I got up to get a drink then go back to bed. but when I got back to my bed I was startled by what I saw. I saw a black mist above my bed that shaped into a female with white robe. she was looking right into my eyes; what happened next started me on the path I am on. she then ran toward me and (I’m not sure if she went through me or into me.) but I felt a sharp pain in my spine and head. about a week later I was in my room again and something was just telling me to stand up and put my arms out and as I did so I felt something hard to explain. but right after that I felt another presence… still to this day not sure what it meant or who it was but i as looking around and found The Become a living god. The first thing i tried to do was the lesser banishing spell. it took a few times but i found it worked. after that i tried summoning Satan again it worked but only to an extent. i saw a orange light followed by thought or image in my head. still this means nothing to me “yet” and from then on i feel almost like the spirits/ gods are calling me. i have been trying to contact Satan and all i get is the feeling he is around. nothing more. I’m not sure what i am doing wrong or what i have to do but i will keep trying.

Is there a better demon for me to start with one who can show me the path better?
and is there any tricks people can show me to help contact them better?
and if anyone can help with what you think this story might mean please let me know this is a real life experience I have had.

6 Likes

Lucifer. He will shed light upon the hidden. Open your ajna chakra. I’ll get some videos and links for you in just a moment

1 Like

Thnak you.

1 Like

Why do you have a affiliation to contact ‘demons?’

does your religious background have anything to do with this?

2 Likes

i am not religious like my family. my family is Christian. and I am not sure really I just felt something/ someone was calling me. its very hard to explain but I was drawn toward it.

1 Like

I felt something similar when i was younger, especially begin drawn towards it. it’s best to thread carefully and pace yourself, do what you can to decern the facts from false. it’s never easy, I struggled alot talked to many people, felt confused and alone. I can tell you while I don’t agree with alot of people here, this is one of the better places to be, specifically if you need advice

1 Like

Thank you . right now i can sense energy around me and can sometimes on a low level talk to them and will get images in my head or a rhyme/ phrase i cannot see or directly hear yet. i have my own journal with few spells i picked up and a sigil of Lucifer. and i write down everything i think i need to write down.

2 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes