New Here

Welp couldn’t find out how to edit my last “New Here” post so I made this one. Proves how stupid I am. Anyway I’m new and I’m currently just browsing what I’d like to learn/practice. I’m hoping to find something to feed my curios nature. If you have any suggestions, I’d be happy to check it out. Until then I’m just a nobody looking for the best practices I can find for beginners’. I’m always open to chat, I’m always ready to make new friends. Anyway something about me?:
I’m a teen girl that loves to make new discovery’s, I love drawing and reading, I don’t have many friends in the real world (mostly from gaming), I’m a very awkward person when it comes to being social and all that.
Oop I might have left a lot out, hopefully not? Well If I did I’m sorry. :black_heart::skull:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any practical experience in magick? Have you tried any kind of spells and such yet?

Not yet, but I’ve just recently taken a liking to all this. I’ve been researching a lot, mostly for the safety of others around me. Maybe I could start practicing smaller, easier things, improving my skills? Even though I don’t know what I want to learn just yet, especially when I have no experience…

1 Like

It’s perfectly fine to take it slow. There is a lot to discover, and sometimes it is better to dip a toe in first rather than jumping into the deep end right away.

Think of a desire you have, a thing you want, or a problem you need to solve, that you think magick might be able to help you with, and then go from there.

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like