New here

Hi just call me wintry. 32 from the Philippines.

I’ve been dabbling in magick for a while now.
No area of expertise, just trying whatever attracts my attention. Did work with Amargi Hillier’s Mind Power Seduction during my college days with great result. Did radionics/psionics mostly from uncle chuckie’s books. Now I have my eyes on demonic magick.

What I need help is I guess in the area of sensing demons/spirit/energy.

One main reason why I joined is to give thanks to demons and spirits who helped me, but I’m still familiarizing myself with this site, so if anyone can point me where to start I’d appreciate the help.

Thanks much.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

How long is “a while?”

Hello @DarkestKnight.

Been dabbling on and off for about maybe 12 years. This past year I’ve increased my focus on magick due to life circumstances I want to change. Only this past year that I really integrated magick in my life. Like I’ve been pushed around 'til I have no choice but to turn to magick.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

And thank you for your warm welcome in this forum.
So if I want to make public proclamation of the demons that helped me do I just have to make a new topic?
Thanks in advance. And sorry for my english, it’s not my native language.

Post then here:

@wintrygaze Welcome to the BALG Community, and thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Also is not my area expertise, I know you will find the answers your seeking within this forums members. SEE YA ROUND

Thank you for the warm welcome @DezRa
I sure hope to learn from the members of BALG.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

thanks @anon35721968 :blush:

1 Like