New here

Hi, I’m new to this page. I stumbled upon this forum while looking to get answers on a ritual I cast. I cast a love spell on my ex, he cane back after 3 weeks from doing the spell, but He’s still confused as to whether or not he wants to be with me. I’m trying to find answers please. I’ve never done spell work before, and this result is making me over think everything

Welcome. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us more about you.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Was the love spell your only experience with magick?

Are you interested in going further with magick?

Hi
I hail from the east coast of America.
This love spell was cast to being him back because we were both going through a dark path. Now he’s back and he’s telling a mutual friend about all these feelings he has, and how strong of an attraction he has.

It was a love ritual with majick. I’m not sure if it’s the spell or him and that’s why he’s back.

I’m 24
I would like to learn more

1 Like

Thank you for answering, but you didn’t say if the love spell was your first experience with magick or not.

Did you use magick before that?

Sorry, I thought I answered it.
No, I believe this is my first experience.

1 Like

The cardinal rule when it comes to magick is to assume it was your spell. He didn’t come back on his own.

I guess I’m a bit confused, I thought it was a simple ; bring my lover back at his own will. The rules said, only if the love was there that he would come back.

Welcome. You to need properly protect yourself if you are a newbie to magic.

1 Like