New asf

I don’t like wine, and women are meh. I’d prefer a hot guy.

But, welcome nonetheless! The more the merrier.

As far as lower and higher selves - aren’t Kether and Malkuth inextricably related? Hence, there isn’t really so much of a division or separation or difference between the two as we might think.

So you came about at an early age how lucky. I wonder how you got to retire and you sound young.

Thank you, and like what you like.

I see I like Malkuth and Kether part.

Tell me about the best magical experience so far.

1 Like

Well, when I was so into my professional goals when I was working that I never really bothered to do anything with the money for a long time.
Further, I live a very simple ( :slight_smile: not a globe trotting millionaire :slight_smile: ) and solitary life in Eurasia where you can live on USD 500 per month including rent if you’re thrifty.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I like beer, sigars and woman

Oh good food too

Same :smiley:

Also: same.

Welcome!

Welcome! :full_moon:

So you can call yourself Caucasian. :laughing:

Well, I am of South Asian origins but yeah, I could call myself Caucasian :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good! :rofl:

Welcome to the forum! :joy:

1 Like

I like wine and women as well. just have not been with a women in like forever.:joy::rofl:. so i imagine. but good to meet you!

1 Like

Same here. Origins from the northern areas of South Asia. Experts would day I’m Indo-European; locals would say I’m Aryan. Despite my brown skin and deep brown eyes.

1 Like

Yes, that’s surely one way of classifying your appearance. My interest in such things extends no further than paperwork (if any) and vistas for small talk.

Thats nice I’m from South Africa you see but I wi try the simple life

Thanks tell me about your magical experiences. It can be short or long your choice

Thank you and I like the name

1 Like

Did you choose not to be​:joy::joy:good lawd

If you wish, you can live as you prefer provided you allow that in your consciousness. Life can afford anything you desire if you can genuinely realise that.

1 Like

Thanks ya. :waning_gibbous_moon: