New and very very keen!

Hi all!
Ive been reading different topics by users and replies here as a guest for a while. You all seem wise and with great experience/knowledge.

I stumbled upon this forum in search of a book named “The Book of the Sun of Gnosis”. I’ve always been very interested in the possibility of being able to contact entities. And even just more knowledge the spiritual. I’ve always believed there’s more than just this plain “world” we live in.
Can you guys please, please guide me in the right direction, point me to the right info. So far all my research ends up with some fake dodgy websites, ones asking for money before teaching :joy:

1 Like

Hey! Type “guide” to search bar and you’ll find plenty of things to work with.

Thank you for your response. I will definitely do that. It’s just so great to have finally met a real community here, I don’t know where to begin :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

I assume, from your post that you are a complete beginner?

We have many great beginner resources put together by members and here is one to get you started:

2 Likes

Thank you so much friend! And yes I am a complete beginner :slight_smile:
This will a great read for me I’m sure! I tried looking into the guides but everything is so overwhelming for me, wasn’t sure where to start my journey.
Thanks again. If there’s other topics that would help a clueless beginner as myself please let me know