Neighbour sending spirits to do harm

Thank you for the kind offer. I drew a portrait of Kali a few years ago, art is how I channel my energy and I have been using the image to meditate when I feel the need to invoke or speak to Kali. When I stare at the image long enough, it comes alive in my mind’s eye. It is how I anchor and go on journeys. As for mantras, I prefer to have it on loop when I meditate rather than chant it myself. I am more of a visual person and it is easier to activate my mind’s eye through images.

:pray::pray: Appreciate your kind offer. I try not to call on Kali if I can help it though. Like Loa Eshu, her energy is very overwhelming and I don’t call on her or him for protection unless I feel the psychic attack is more aggressive than usual.

3 Likes

I love your portrait
Absolutely amazing

I love this image

1 Like

The Egyptians used a particularly effective method for dealing with any level of spirit, it involves entrapping a spirit within objects appropriate to your specific desire. Stephen Skinner has a book on Graeco-Egyptian magic which contains instructions for such an operation.

This is the book in question:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Techniques-Graeco-Egyptian-Magic-Stephen-Skinner/dp/0956828566

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion… I will definitely get a copy of this book. Perhaps it covers releasing spirits that are already trapped. The monk told me that’s the common practice by black magicians here. They either trap spirits of people who died horrible deaths or they use corpse oil or ash of the dead to cause serious health problems that can’t be cured by conventional medication.

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I’m not quite familiar with customs in Malaysia. I am however aware that in the North of Thailand there is a more esoteric form of Buddhism practiced there intertwined with local shamanic magic. If you ever do go there, you could ask a monk from the more mountainous regions for a protector. They make servitors from the umbilical cords of stillborn children, this creates a notoriously powerful servitor to protect your house. Apparently all you need to appease it is praise and some offerings, usually sweets left at its altar.

I heard about this from another magician from the region a very long time ago, who swore it even protected his house from robbers. Good luck.

2 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Yes, they are called Toyols. Babies that died from stillbirth or during infancy. There are some that are kept to bring fortune, some are used to steal valuables and others used for more malevolent magic. They are fed sweets or toys but the ones used for black magic are fed blood or life force. It’s chancy keeping them because they grow and require more to be fed to them. They are kept in many of the South East Asian countries but keeping them is borderline black magic, I wouldn’t want to get involved with that.

The spirit that was captured in the photo could have been a person before but it’s become something else once the spirit is trapped like that. That’s why I would rather not keep them bound here, I would like to help them cross over if that is possible. It’s the same with the toyol. They are children that can’t cross over.

1 Like