Needing help from strong magicians

I am under spiritual and personal attack from a self righteous person who has come against me claiming he is a messenger of god
He has struck at my fb account and has me banned simply because he wants for me to not share my life, works or teaching.
We are about 19 strong in this LHP coven and these are bright and wonderful young adults .
Please can you all give me any support or suggestions to override his interference and ongoing attacks?

2 Likes

I moved this to Death magic,
in case there’s any Details accidently being posted.

Please avoid naming any target,
outside of PM’s.

Feel free to Evoke me towards this case,
instructions you’ll find here:

However,
i don’t promise anything.

Have your conversation directly with my Spirit form,
and it’ll see how it can help you out.

retrieving the Facebook account,
you’d propably want to call on Xa Touring,
and do a small manipulation call on the founder of Facebook,
or the staff member which signed your ban.

Wouldn’t go further than that,
in terms of restoring the account,
after all, it’s a warning,
that should normally tell the owner of an account,
to be careful about something.

Try to identify,
what the Moderation team at facebook,
might have used as reasonable evidence for your ban.

In general,
there’s tons of Magicians and Occultist,
including complete Covens on Facebook,
so it’s not their general policy,
that’s kicking you,
but rather having drawn unwanted attention,
or being uncareful about the content you pushed forth.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Can you please write me on pm who is responsible of it. You can surely restore the fb Account? Right?

2 Likes

Send us his picture, if you have …

2 Likes

I appealed with my drivers license and all but it’s unlikely it will be retrieved
Thankfully Enoch and many others accepted me again and I
Rebuilding my page.
Yes I’ll message you soon

3 Likes

Yes I’ll pm you thank you

3 Likes

Vepar and I have some history. I cannot say how swiftly and horrifically my hatred, rage and the it’s me or you, manifesting mojo, along with mighty Vepar can uterly decimate an enemy. A symphony of carnage physically, mentally and then financially, is how I asked them to be attacked. Just work with shadow self before. I didn’t and had to humbly give thanks for the gut punch from the seafaring Sefu. Cedarwood, sandalwood, Mars water with some copper, were all happliy accepted offerings. I can make a poppet with bindweed, jimson, and ground bones with a bit of a hexing oil I made and affectionately call, EAD Pirate Hooker. :wink: let me know

5 Likes

When you go to strike against him, srike him with a focused blow of energy into the energy center just below the navel, with the intent of destroying him.

Who do you work with?

1 Like

I made a poppet in his honor only to bind him and mute him from doing works against us.
My fiancé did other bindings to ward me and the other young adults in the coven

1 Like

I work with Amaymon and Belial mostly.
Lucifer is my special one of course

1 Like

Good, invite stands for if or whenever.

1 Like

My fiancé is 3rd generation of Asmodeus

1 Like

First, you’ll need to cover homebase before even trying to counter anything he does.

You’ll want to cleanse and protect you and your home. The energy I’m feeling is a good match for you is Thor. He’s great for all of that actually. Lucifer can help too.

Once you remove the negative gunk and have your protection ready, it’s time to start divining. I’m assuming since he got you banned you know who he is? If so, that cuts some of your work down. You want to scry to see who is guardians are, who guides him, etc. Then you eill also want to cut his access not only to them, but his ancestors. Why? Because that means no one’s running to save him.

Then, bind his ability to do anything spiritual. At that point, he would need to go to external sources for help, which you could also restrict if needed. Then, once that has been done, wait for the green light and strike him with what you got.

1 Like

I would start working with your ancestors on your end too. Definitely start building those walls.

1 Like

I would love to commune sometime with you if you’re ever up for it my sister:)

1 Like

Yes binding him from his spirits is what’s needed

1 Like

Thanks so much

For sure. I’m here whenever.

1 Like

My fiancé has placed cleansed crystals about the parameter of the house and salt.
The whole group of us 17 of 19
Gathered and raised the energy and asked of Asmodeus, my fiancé’s patron to come and drive out any spirits he’s sent against us.
And to add to our collective energies to protect us all

1 Like

I have the sigils of the spirits the man who’s against us uses if needed

1 Like