Need to see it to believe it? See auras in 15 min!

That’s because of your emotions…

2 Likes

Ok. Good to know I’m not about to die of a heart attack or something lol. Guess my depression is still going and I just dont feel it at the moment.

2 Likes

Okay, according to this my color is a very weak/pale yellow, but interrupted? (My vision is pretty bad, tho. Don’t know if glasses might distort the result)

3 Likes

Try it with the glasses and see what happens.

1 Like

Nice guide. I got it to work after a few attempts, kind of faint but enough to make out a light red/rosey yellow.

3 Likes

So you need some help hearing spirits? If you liked this one give this a shot, try and see if it doesn’t help.

2 Likes

That’s a good beginners method :slight_smile:

I see auras but it takes some focus…and an actual desire to know.
On a side note, I don’t like orange auras.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve used that one a few times. It definitely helps with getting into a deeper meditation but I haven’t totally been able to tap into the hearing except once when I wasn’t even trying at that moment. I get a lot of static and ringing in the ears though when in that deeper state of meditation.

1 Like

There you go! You were trying too hard.
Be calm relaxed and allow it to come to you. The less hard you try and the more open and receptive you are the more successful your operations.

3 Likes

im really sorry to bother, but how exactly do i know if it works ? im never really sure if it is my aura or just the mashup of the colors of the shirt im wearing and my hand.

1 Like

A difference should be made when comparing:

To

Way back in the 80s with an overhead projector there was this remedial math class I was in. (The year before sucked and I wasn’t in school much because I didn’t care). Well, this other joker trouble maker showed me this technique looking at the writings from the projector and then shifting eyes to a blank wall. A little more staring and I noticed you could virtually apply the technique to anything and you didn’t have to shift at all since staring at a single spot isn’t actually that easy for me.
Mary it. Put a huge dot on a wall or paper and try to NOT shift away or trail into thought even for a fraction of a second. Seems the harder I tried the more likely I would shift focus and have to reinstate that focus.

A better eye exercises is near to far to near to far focus. Any eye exercise is good esp when using electronics all the time.

3 Likes

I just saw my first aura using your tek, man! That was damn cool. :+1: Nothing major or anything, but after relaxing and getting into a light trance state I saw a very small electric blue outline around the side of my hand, and a lighter, more pastel shade of blue in a bigger width around it that faded in and out of visibility.

Now I have so many questions… like since I have red-green color blindness, does that mean that I wouldn’t be able to differentiate between certain shades of auras like with colors? Or since this is probably occurring somewhere in the visual cortex rather than the rods & cones in the actual eye, would that not matter? :thinking:

3 Likes

Damn good questions and I think we are in a unique opportunity to experiment and find out.

2 Likes

I see the luminous glow around my hand, but the color just seems to be a paler shade of whatever is behind it or the lighting in the room

1 Like

This was really amazing! I put on some binaural beats in my headphones to help me focus and soon I could focus and see a bright cyan-blue glow around my fingers, almost like a flame?
When trying it again in another room with different lighting, it looked more white at first, but continuing to focus brought back the vivid cyan hue again! Guess that’s my color? :smile:

3 Likes

I have a question though, how do you know it’s the aura and not just an afterimage?

1 Like

I’m not sure that it is working for me. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

thank you so much for this post

1 Like

You will see a luminous glow from it.

I think you are trying too hard. Relax your gaze and it should come.