Need to block a witch from reaching me

I never said curse her. I said bind her from attacking @gudmar1. There is a difference. But everyone works their own way. Personally, i come nice first. Not everyone does. And if i can not stop someone who is actively involved in trying to hurt me or someone who is asking for help, I find nothing wrong with cursing the FUCK out that person. They WILL learn a lesson and maybe not go trying to hurt others from the lesson. That is my job. What about all the other people whose lives this person will destroy without intervention?

I am not assigning myself judge and jury. But if that person has no issues with hurting others then why should I have an issue stopping them? Isn’t that what magick is for? So why would i want to bind my OWN hands and let innocents who can’t defend themselves get hurt when they come asking for protection? Lol! I love, protect and heal. But when needed i will destroy without remorse. Does that make me bad? Lol. Honestly. I don’t care.

3 Likes

Facts :slight_smile: I agree lol just be aware of the consequences you don’t always know who are the guards of the individual, Also don’t be obsessed release on all of your hate and immediately afterwards focus on cleaning your aura , Just like crying you’re releasing the karma on the individual and then you need to focus on laughing and smiling:slight_smile: that’s just my perspective, No matter what I have a constant routine of cleaning my aura before I sleep because of my past terrifying experiences, Before doing any step against her and in referencing to curse her make sure you know what you’re doing cause when I took my self to the extreme I saw very unpleasant things at night, But when I started to clean my aura it went to disappear

1 Like

This…This statement is what is giving her power.
Your conscious thoughts truly believing she has more power then you are when enables her to attack you.
You are the one who creates your reality and no one else.
You are the god that creates this reality.

Bind her.
Strike her down.
Evoke the gatekeepers.
Call forth the spirits to strike her down.

4 Likes

Thank you @SilenceLover for your words of wisdom. They are noted.

1 Like

Kid needs some Nergal.

2 Likes

I can also help you if it comes to that, but i’m pretty sure everyone here is already doing a solid job helping you the best way they can.

1 Like

Godmorning, and thank you everyone, she probably knows about all this already.

Iam truly blessed to be here, what a helpful community, and what a nice welcome, again thank you.

I cant really bury anything in the dirt right now because it is winter here where I live. I will figure something out.

I will send picture in PM of me and the people she have been destroying my relationships with, the witch is trying to get me reported by the police also. One of the people, the most important, I dont have a picture of just name and birthdate. I will just send some of you pictures and you can help me with what you can.

I did this “puppet magic” EA talks about in the video, but she learned how to dodge this magic as I lost the first doll. The first doll was very successfull though.

I can message you all the pictures.

1 Like

Hello it is me Gudmar1.
I need to wait 13 hours before I reply again in private message or post anything because Iam a new member. I was telling you "I dont have a bathtub but I will get one, a plastic or something cheap. There is a jaccuzzi here where I live right now. but the water are always the same in there. Like the same water for 2 months. I need to get a plastic bathtub then or something, something that my body fits in and take the bath in there. I will fix this during the day or tomorrow. " in the message, see you in 13 hours.

1 Like

You can shower and then pour it over your head. Making sure you hit all parts of your body. But a good soal and meditation on your intentions is good if you can. If not set your intentions good before you do it holding the bowl and push your intentions into that water and pour it over you.

Hello again, I live in a small place in northern scandinavia, I will go to the town and see what herbs I can buy, we have to work from that, I can feel her prescence she is trying to convince me that she is good. But she have tried to make people call the police on me for no reason, she makes me do phone calls and act like a perv and text people way to much, this witch really wants me dead. I can feel how she wants me to throw away the suicide note. Everything bad that have happend to me is her fault. And I told her in the spiritual that if she wants me to throw away the note she gives me back my life and makes the people that she changed into hate me to like me again. It is really that simple. She have a choice, things can happend anyway, its winter here and I can die on this car ride and if I do… she is fucked… I know she can read this right now.

I live in a small town and do not have access to alot - I will grab a local herb- flower bark after researching it I will call it and tell it what it needs to do. I have a Juniper shrub that I call out to cleanse the house - and i will have it burning while I run water ashes may fall in the water but that just helps cleanse the water and me. The most important part of any spell or work is you.
I would almost create a doll that represented me - and leave the mini me in the room with me. I was going to do that if the witches jars did not work.

I do have a Doll that watches over me and my workings… I actually have taken her on road trips with me and fastened her in the passenger seat… she seems to get me out of tickets when i get pulled over- maybe it was the fact I turned to talk to her.

Should I do the tobacco water or the cleansing bath or both?

Both. The tobacco water is for the house. Not your body. If you cant get all the herbs use what you can. Rosemary is really cleansing and protective. Sage too. Plain sea water. So get sea salt. And just use that and rosemary if necessary. This can all be adapted to your situation. It is the intent and energy put into it too hun. You can do this. She is strong. But she is NOT a god. Ok? She is no stronger than you. So stop thinking shee is. She is just more practiced and maybe has more knowledge but she is NOT stronger than you or anyone here that is helping you. Do not give her that power! Watch your thoughts and when you start to think like that stop yourself and replace that thought with “I AM STRONGER BITCH AND YOU AIN’T GOT A DAMN THING OVER ME!”

I’ll be on later. Have an appointment and im sorry but i was sick as a dog yesterday. Ill be back soon.

I will do a jar spell also this weekend. Thank you! And hide it. Then bury it in the summer. Or should I bury it on the ice on the lake now at the winter and let it sink when the summer comes?

can you learn me how to do a doll also?

Lets do both

OFFTOPIC: LOL what if a psychiatrist would read that message?
And I think the real problem is that I also found her attractive and did reach her.

I will do all this you told me here and in the private messages. Keep doing what I doing, knowing that everything good helps. And thank you again everyone. The thing is she knows all this already, this one can be a little bit tricky. Ofc the suicide note spares my life a little bit, makes it a little bit harder for her to just kill me like that, or impossible maybee.

First of all I must say thank you to all of you… For all the help and support!

Goddamn Im about to lose my fifth job because of her. This is the plan so all know and feel free to add stuff to the plan.

*waterfasting 5+ days so it is harder for her to reach me during all this.
*cleansing shower Nikki told me about in private message.
*Jar spell on all the people that she have hurt my relationship with.
*Tobacco water, need to check on how to do an altar.
*Protectionspell with charcoal and salt Aluriel told me about.

So this is the Jar spell on the witch:
Photo or a puppet (with her name and birthday), I pee in the container/jar, I put ammonia in there, I will put some clove and garlic in there, I will put some salt in there and some glass shards. Then I will Meditate on the Jar visualising all negativity will go away etc. then hide it.

So this is the jarspell on my friends that I lost because of her:
A paper puppet (with name and birthday) or ha photo of the person in the jar with honeywater or sugarwater. (Should I put ammonia in these to? If no one answer I will not), I will put rosemary, ginger, thyme, cumin, oregano, vanilla, apple, basil, and clove in these. meditate on each jar and so on. Pushing my energies in it.

Then I will do a jarspell on my self:
Honey or sugarwater, and apple, cucumber, fig, coriander, rosemary, thyme, apple, basil, clove, cinnamon, ginger, thats it. meditate on the jar.

This must do it, then I can get rid of the suicide letters. Alright. (y)

I will just put the stuff in there and then hide the jars? Mix the ingridients then hide everything? simple…

Edit: Can someone psychic see a picture of me and her and check if the jarspell did work or not on her?

1 Like

Is that jar spell supppsed to get rid of her? Becauae what you described will do just the opposite of that. That is a honey jar. It will make her sweet on you and think of you. . … Message me. You want to see an altar. Did you go to the thread with altars posted? I will share a pic of one of mine so you get the idea …

2 Likes

Hey! Ive some problems with my internet so I have to try and use the smartphone.

Yes altar I Will start everything tonight, I did the jar for the witch yesterday, garlic Urine, glasshards, Clove, seasalt, photo of her, name and birthday at the back of photo! No honey in the witch jar. I felt something did let go, I cannot tell if she still reaches me. I Will do everything from now on, thank you Nikki!