Need mentoring or counselling as a new magickian

Hi ! I’m looking for someone in Quebec, Canada who wish to share occult knowledge and more.
I’m reading Austin Osman Spare Book of pleasure, M.W. Ford Luciferianism, S. Connolly Demonolatry and Asenath Mason Draconian current of Lucifer. I got a few tarot deck and pendulum, runes etc… I need guidance !! please !

Karlos welcome to BALG. Stick around here there are many Canadians I’ve seen in this board who are both wise and powerful. You will find what you seek if you have patience and an open mind.

1 Like

Thank you I will be patient and I’m already open mind !! :smiling_imp:

There are many Magicians and some witches and other practioners focused on demonoltry and lucifer. I’m familiar with the Goetic demons and the djinn but I think our areas of interest differ.

Practice doing your LBRP at least once a day without lust for result for one year. If I was teacher that’d be where we started.

1 Like

Check this out OP.

1 Like

As usual the little shart is correct.

Welcome @Karlos It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Do you have any practical experience ?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning? More details are required for a proper introduction, as they will help us to provide appropriate advice and driection.