Need help!

help with lucifer;
he gave me signs to work with him… i tried contacting him with Micahs seal of manifestation, and his sigil atop of it, then had my pendulum above holding with only one hand, i also tried to charge the pendulum with my energy… the movement whenever i question always feels like its from me not lucifer himself, i dont feel the energy change too. would really need some tips guys thanks!!! @C.Kendall

keep at it is all

Oh also do the intro! let me get the funny image

Darkest knight will do it for me. He works for me, you know. OH DOORBOY! clap clap

jk respect man

what do u mean?

you got any tips or advice that can help me?

Welcome @Relix It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

3 Likes

Oh I mean you just need to keep doing magick things like energy work, or reading certain materials, or other forms of spirituality to get yourself in the mindset.

Thank you, DarkestKnight, you’ll be getting a raise for prudence. :moneybag:

Hey @DarkestKnight , i was wondering if u could help me out here with my situation? i already introduced myself too!

Please use the search function, start doing exercises to open your senses, and at least attempt the simple evocation guide from the tutorials.

3 Likes