Need help

Hi there. I’ve been here for about 6 months and I’d love to hear what you people think on what I’m about to say.

I want my father dead. Don’t ask why, I have my reasons. It would be very nice if that happened fast too, I don’t have a lot of time.
I don’t really know how to make it happen though. The more I think about it the more problems arise. I suppose I could evoke Glasya-Labolas, but I can’t really communicate with spirits yet.
I’ve just recently started working on opening my third eye, and that is going great, although I feel like it’s going to take some time, and that’s fine.

Another problem I face is the fact that I almost never have any intimacy to practice my magick. I share the room with my mother, and it would be a disaster if she found out I’m a ''devil worshiper".
I suppose the lack of proper incense and candles could also be a setback. Or not being able to leave offerings out for long (again, nosy parents). Both of them also work from home for their own business, so doing any sort of ritual while they’re out for work is out of the question.

Any advice?

It rarely does. Baneful magick is not the same thing as a bullet to the head. It will take as long as it takes.

If at all possible find a secluded place outdoors for your baneful work. Not only will it give you privacy, but, if you will not be saturating your living space with baneful energies that will affect you just as much as the target.

Try the chant to call legions of black angels. All you have to do is chant until you feel a presence and then give your command (the presence will be behind you)

You can also chant the demonic enns from EA’s book Baneful Magick until you feel presence and give them a command:

3 Likes

Sounds like a want that you won’t be able to get magic to do if your just now opening your 3rd eye and can’t do practice at home. But if you follow the above instructions you could have a chance. I am curious you said you share a room with your mom?

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! And yeah, I know something like that can take time. I was hoping that maybe it could happen in a few months.

2 Likes

Yeah. Not really living the best life.
Btw, my mom shares the room with me because she’d rather not see my dad. That should give you another idea of how awful he is.

Yea I got the impression it was because she couldn’t stand him, sorry for your situation and I’d advise doing the work else where like he said above you do want that energy on you or your mom. Do you have any clue if they can sense energy’s or have some protection?

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t know. I’d say my mom is innately somewhat spiritually connected. In the sense that when she is mistreated this quickly backfires for the person that did it. She doesn’t curse people intentionally, btw.

To name a few examples of the things that happened to the people that messed with her: car crashes (with no injury); their loved ones getting injured; my dad getting a couple of his bones fractured weeks after some major fights; and someone’s loved one dying, just a few weeks after the fight.

My dad might be protected by his deep belief in Christianity, but I don’t know.

1 Like

Not the mom to piss off I guess lol should tell her you had a dream about your dad dying and see what she says might be able to recruit her lol depending on how she responds.

2 Likes

Could definitely try. Now she’s full blown hating and cursing (legit) him out loud to die, and he’s doing just fine.
I think she’s getting tired.

1 Like