Need help with Belial

So… today I tried to evoke the Belial again,last week I tried the first time.I tried again with magic sigil and after say the enn for few times with loud voice.I put blood on his seal while focusing on it and say his enn but i dont feel his presence.I also offered a glass of whiskey.during the ritual I told my wishes and presented my offerings to him.some lines of the sigil start to “flash”.
at one point I see the reflection of the candle flame burn on the siigl and climb up the seal (I do not know if it makes sense).I used 3 small red candles.Do you think the ritual worked? and if not what could I do more?Thanks.

2 Likes

I’d say he showed up. Last week when I made contact with Lord Belial he had a great influence on the flickering of candle flame and the brightening of burning glow off incense stick. This was occuring above and beyond any coincidental amount. So I’d say that could be taken as a potential sign if you will.

1 Like

for me he was never subtle,far from it,he leaves a huge impact when present,which leaves you no doubt

2 Likes

some people say that if you do not have open astral senses you will not feel the presence of spirits,but the spirit can manifest and the ritual succeed.can you give me an example of what kind of impact or can not say in words? it’s something like just you know.? you invoke or evoke him?

1 Like

Sounds like he showed up, are you able to communicate with spirits yet?, or are able to feel a presence?

1 Like

No worries, from my experience the spirit will always show up when called, but it’s up to them to decide to make their presence known or ignore the request.
I’d recommend working with the lower goetia like Malphas or Marbas, they aren’t being called as much as belial so they might go the extra mile and really try to get you to feel their presence.

he will probably shows up in a dream first,if he does,you will know it for sure… but if you didn’t see him it doesn’t stop him to hear you
if you are doing this without purpose and being vague,it is also a catalyst to the failure

1 Like

It seems like you made contact, this may help:

3 Likes

what should I do with Belial sigil?i put blood on sigil,but dont destroy…i can use the same next time or need other sigil?it’s just a little blood on it…I think I can use it again,maybe i try a invocation if with evocation i dont see results.I saw a pdf with an invocation model look interesting.Thanks for answers guys.

2 Likes

Use the same sigil for your next working with Belial, since it’s already activated and connected to Belial and your blood.
I’d recommend to not give blood at the beginning, rather only give blood if he requests so.
You will feel that you must give blood if he wants it.
@Ramses

1 Like

you will get there naturally,just give it time…when i first tried,i started to be awaken always at the same time 03 00 am and it took me time to understand that was him waking me up punching my shoulder,like,hey fucker wake up

2 Likes

I offered blood because I read everywhere as Belial loves the blood.and I thought blood and whiskey are great offerings for first contact.is a problem after ritual i turn alcohol on earth?I can not keep the offer after ritual.

I do not hurry, I’m more interested in knowing he’s hearing me,I do not have an urgent problem and anyway I want to make a connection with Belial for a long time, not just for something at the moment

Let him know that. Let him know you want to communicate and learn from him.
Belial’s a busy Daemon, perhaps he is showing up but waiting to have you tell him what you want. He does like to get to the point lol.

1 Like